Our midfield - does it lack bite?

nvager

think edu is one of the most overated players i've seen at gers,we'll miss mcculloch badly at the piggery next week.too much being asked of davis in the middle while edu trots about doing fuck all.time to put some trust in young hutton

Edu is a fantastic player, he just needs to start turning up from the first whistle, he takes far too long to get going in a game.

i think with edu he is gonna be a good player for the future, i just think its harder for him coming from mls, but so far and in europe i thought he was no bad

Edu is a great athlete, he's a good footballer, decent range of passing, closes down the man, puts pressure on, decent going forward, rocket of a shot on him, etc, but I can't actually recall him putting in a sliding tackle.

Edu is a great athlete, he's a good footballer, decent range of passing, closes down the man, puts pressure on, decent going forward, rocket of a shot on him, etc, but I can't actually recall him putting in a sliding tackle.

totally agree mate. he is a great footballer, but he's learnt the game in a different climate from most of the british lads.

I think we do abit when Big Lee's not in there & Thompson before he left used to be the tackler too, maybe edu will need to start gettin more tackles in so Davis can concentrate on picking the passes and starting our play/attacks from midfield :21: