Steven Davis

martyboy2009

Did anyone notice davis' celebration after he scored? It was the hand to the ear one. I noticed it on the highlights and at the time was thinking he doesnt look too happy. Do you think maybe he was pissed off at the fans a little for getting on his back? Maybe im just reading into it too much but he seemed that way to me.

And btw it wasnt to the motherwell fans, wrong end.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It seemed to me that it could have been a bit of the old "You ain't moaning now" sort of thing, but I think it might have been more a relief way of celebrating, because let's face it, Stevie knows he hasn't been playing to the standard we (and he) know he can.

speaking of greeting faced fans. ive talked about these two before, but theirs two guys that sit right behind me and all they do is moan at everything. anyway, yesterday he kept shouting at lafferty to have a dig outside the box, "we need to tell them no to be scared tae shoot outside the box" he says. Then Weiss, Edu or someone cracks a shot from outside the box and it goes miles wide and high and the clown hits out with "ffs, pass the fucken thing". :lol:

i also moved at half time to sit next to my cousin (due to the high amount of empty seats....) and some idiot beside him said he only came because his wife nagged him too! well fuck off then ya clown.