Dundee Utd vs. C*ltc

AdzKyle

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just listend to the Lemmon interview. This cunt needs brought back to earth with a bang. Walter sort this cunt out.

Listening to it right now. What a twat.

"If this doesn't bring the supporters back to Scottish football I don't know what will".

Speak for your own fairweather fans you utter bellend. The rest of us have no interest in "coming back to scottish football" on the back of a snatched Celtic victory against Dundee Utd. Baffling thing to say. He actually seems to think Celtic are the national team, which is funny since there were only two Scots in his match squad today.

Majstorovic, Stokes and Ki, three dirty bastards. Maloney and Hooper are diving scumbags and Neil Lennon is a fcuking animal.

It's time we put theses filthy feni@n bastards in their place. I see that Hooper has been mouthing off already.

People are underestimating Celtic quite a bit on here imo. Lennon has installed a winning mentality in them and their defence is definately a lot better than it was under both Mowbray and Strachan. Possibly even better than ours, given how we can't seem to keep any clean sheets in the SPL this season

People are underestimating Celtic quite a bit on here imo. Lennon has installed a winning mentality in them and their defence is definately a lot better than it was under both Mowbray and Strachan. Possibly even better than ours, given how we can't seem to keep any clean sheets in the SPL this season

hmmmmmmm

Okie dokie. I take the champions winning mentality to be the 1 id rather have. Id also take being champions then 2nd best going into the game. Id also take brushing aside Dundee utd than scraping by them.

Neil Lennon, up until now, has installed a bit of fight, determination and togetherness - exactly what I expected.

They may not be playing brilliantly, but they are winning and grinding out results when they have to.

Neil Lennon, up until now, has installed a bit of fight, determination and togetherness - exactly what I expected.

They may not be playing brilliantly, but they are winning and grinding out results when they have to.

Apart from the 1st 20 mins against Hamilton when they should have been 3 or 4 down, they havent been put under massive presure. However muff you have to remember we have a more lethal strikeforce than any team in the leauge and we also have that "big" game mentality

hmmmmmmm

Okie dokie. I take the champions winning mentality to be the 1 id rather have. Id also take being champions then 2nd best going into the game. Id also take brushing aside Dundee utd than scraping by them.

I'm not saying they're a great side, but the way some folk are talking you'd think they were utter pish and it'll be a total walkover for us which is simply untrue given they have won 16 SPL games in a row.

I'd be happy with a point.

I'm not saying they're a great side, but the way some folk are talking you'd think they were utter pish and it'll be a total walkover for us which is simply untrue given they have won 16 SPL games in a row.

I'd be happy with a point.

Old firms are never a walk over. They may well have won 16 games in a row, but they havent head pressure on them since Ross County, Braga and Utrecht and look what happened

Old firms are never a walk over. They may well have won 16 games in a row, but they havent head pressure on them since Ross County, Braga and Utrecht and look what happened

Just because we continually go behind and come back to win doesn't mean we're playing a lot better than Celtic are. We invite the pressure onto ourselves by gifting teams leads. Their defence looks more solid than ours does, that is without question imo

The United boss was not impressed either by the celebrations of Celtic manager Neil Lennon.

"It was embarrassing," he said. "Celtic thought they had won the league here today.

"The ref has been over talking to Neil Lennon and his backroom staff and when they score a goal they are 25 yards down the track.

"I'm going to start doing that if you are allowed to do that."

it is embarrassing for them.

he did not even shake Houston's hand after the game

in my eyes that is totally unacceptable and far from professional.

cant expect much from that wee T*rrier fuck though

shock horror ET mentions the missiles :craphead:

Celtic could face a probe from the SPL and SFA after missiles were thrown onto the pitch at Tannadice in the aftermath of Dougie McDonald’s penalty U-turn.

After having it pointed out to him by one of his assistants, the referee picked up a lighter that was tossed from the stand housing the travelling support, and will include the incident in his match report.

Tayside police claim chestnuts and coins were also lobbed on, and that a number of Celtic fans were ejected.

A spokesman said: “It was a rowdy Celtic support in the stadium.

“Coins were thrown onto the pitch and, bizarrely, a number of conkers landed on the grass.

“The referee will be making a report and police are making further inquiries.”

However, after Neil Lennon’s face-to-face confrontation with fourth-official John McKendrick in the aftermath of McDonald’s decision, which led to the ref being called over to speak to Lennon, it is understood no further action will be taken against the manager.

shock horror ET mentions the missiles :craphead:

Celtic could face a probe from the SPL and SFA after missiles were thrown onto the pitch at Tannadice in the aftermath of Dougie McDonald’s penalty U-turn.

After having it pointed out to him by one of his assistants, the referee picked up a lighter that was tossed from the stand housing the travelling support, and will include the incident in his match report.

Tayside police claim chestnuts and coins were also lobbed on, and that a number of Celtic fans were ejected.

A spokesman said: “It was a rowdy Celtic support in the stadium.

“Coins were thrown onto the pitch and, bizarrely, a number of conkers landed on the grass.

“The referee will be making a report and police are making further inquiries.”

However, after Neil Lennon’s face-to-face confrontation with fourth-official John McKendrick in the aftermath of McDonald’s decision, which led to the ref being called over to speak to Lennon, it is understood no further action will be taken against the manager.

picard-sigh.jpg