Gary Hooper?

Bonkgers

Is this guy the new Kris Boyd of Scottish Football? Seems to play very much like Boyd and as deadly as Boyd in the box, 2 million could well be a bargain for this guy doh

I Hope he is in a way because boyd couldn't score against them,so hopefully he will be the same and won't be able to score against us.

Just wait till the Boughyman gets a hold of him :crabflute:

That's what I've been thinking, bougie will tuck him in his back pocket from start to finish. I don't think I've ever seen a striker that's muscled bougie off the ball. I reckon drogba would give him a run for his money

Was a good signing TBH, great scoring record for Scunthorpe and a good age. Seems a decent player and will score goals in the SL (as any decent striker should) but definitely nothing to be scared of and I'd definitely rather have Jelavic.

Yeah, he's a good player, but Miller and Jelavic are just that bit better than anything that they've got.

(tu) they are better than there 2 forwards yes. but jelavic & miller won't be playing together for a long time.

so now lafferty and miller need to start playing together.

He knows where the goal is but he's nothing special. We'll see how he copes up agaist Bougherra & Weir. He seems the sort of player that if you hit him hard and early in the game he'll take a back seat

aye he scored against us once,then a week later we signed him.

we one 2-1 and boyd scored in the last minute for them.

He scored against us twice

He scored at Ibrox in a game we won 2-1, and then again the week before we signed him though we won that game 3-2 (Lovenkrands hat trick) not 2-1....