Tomorrow's AGM

I can’t be alone in noticing increased media use of the term “h**” to refer to Rangers FC, Rangers players and Rangers fans in recent weeks.

Not only is the term h** grossly offensive and totally inappropriate to an organisation with Rangers’ proud tradition of support for the UK Armed Forces, it is also widely used as a derogatory sectarian term for Protestants.

It is simply not good enough for our custodians to allow use of this term to flourish without complaint.

As I am unable to attend, would someone please take the opportunity afforded by tomorrow’s AGM to demand that Rangers FC publicly decry use of this insulting term?

I have also posted this request on other Rangers supporters' web sites.

I can't be alone in noticing increased media use of the term "h**" to refer to Rangers FC, Rangers players and Rangers fans in recent weeks.

Not only is the term h** grossly offensive and totally inappropriate to an organisation with Rangers' proud tradition of support for the UK Armed Forces, it is also widely used as a derogatory sectarian term for Protestants.

It is simply not good enough for our custodians to allow use of this term to flourish without complaint.

As I am unable to attend, would someone please take the opportunity afforded by tomorrow's AGM to demand that Rangers FC publicly decry use of this insulting term?

I have also posted this request on other Rangers supporters' web sites.

Absolutley spot on, the apoligists will be in soon to tell you how the word dosent bother them and were looking to be offended.

Hopefully the fans in attendance will bring this up