Parkhead nexts week

Scotty RFC

Tell all the tims you know,

Inverness is as far as you'll go,

you won't need your shades, or your buckets and spades..

You'll just need a sledge for the snowww!

....................................or just belt out The Billy Boys for 90 minutes.crabflute.gif

My Theme will be the same as always, get my usual Pre OF match breakfast, get my old dear to stick egg & tottie scone on a roll and get the tapes on from the back of 7 in the morning.

Spank a couple of half bottles of Buckfast before I leave, then a dozen pints before I wander up the road clutching onto a Chippy for dear life before getting tucked into bed and kissed on the foreheed !

Wake up for work on Monday and sit with my head in my hands for four hours before I go for my first whitey :clap:

The game just gets in the road of a day of shame, it's unfortunate :happy: .

Bigotry 1

Football 0

My Theme will be the same as always, get my usual Pre OF match breakfast, get my old dear to stick egg & tottie scone on a roll and get the tapes on from the back of 7 in the morning.

Spank a couple of half bottles of Buckfast before I leave, then a dozen pints before I wander up the road clutching onto a Chippy for dear life before getting tucked into bed and kissed on the foreheed !

Wake up for work on Monday and sit with my head in my hands for four hours before I go for my first whitey :clap:

Bigotry 1

Football 0

Why not just one full bottle? :craphead:

Bigotry 1

Football 0

:lol:

What a plan !

Bigotry 1

Football 0

Not 24 halfs? :lol: