It'll be a win and a draw next 2 games, but in what

BLUEDIGNITY

I would prefer us to win them both,but that might be a wee bit too far,because it is Valencia we are playing.so i would take a draw v them. and a win v Celtic.

I think valencia are the best team in this group at the moment.

you forget we are in the group ;)

:lol: I don't like being to arrogant,we're no like the tims. we can accept when there is a better team than us in the group.

true true

but in all serious did you see them in first half against barcelona makes me worried a bit.! :anguish:

Realistically, right now I would accept two draws! Because, as with every season draw your away old firms games and win the home ones is acceptable! And then we are playing one of europes top clubs so a draw will do!

Now I actually think with the no lose attitude we have right now I can see us either sneaking a win against valencia or at least getting a draw!

And as for sunday, I can see us winning by 2 or 3 goals!

Realistically, right now I would accept two draws! Because, as with every season draw your away old firms games and win the home ones is acceptable! And then we are playing one of europes top clubs so a draw will do!

Now I actually think with the no lose attitude we have right now I can see us either sneaking a win against valencia or at least getting a draw!

And as for sunday, I can see us winning by 2 or 3 goals!

i never predict old firm games. as form goes out the window. but the last time celtic had a team full of foreign players we pumped them 3-0 at ibrox.

so you never know. 10310.gif

Losing against celtc is unthinkable so 2 wins. Sneaky and very late winner vs Valencia. Broadfoot!

in work and can't be on the internet read that and the room was quiet just started howling lolol pretty funny :D

Am I missing something?

Why will it be a win and a draw?

On Wednesday, I think the most important thing for our qualification chances is not to get beaten, but I also don't think a win is beyond us if things go our way.

Regardless of the result against Valencia, we have seen more than enough from the Rangers this season to show we can beat Celtic.

However, Valencia is our priority for now, and thats all that we should be focusing on. We've made a great start to the CL campaign and we should be doing everything in our powers to continue in the same manner.

After Wednesday, we can worry (LOL) about the Tims.