It'll be a win and a draw next 2 games, but in what

BLUEDIGNITY

Am I missing something?

Why will it be a win and a draw?

On Wednesday, I think the most important thing for our qualification chances is not to get beaten, but I also don't think a win is beyond us if things go our way.

Regardless of the result against Valencia, we have seen more than enough from the Rangers this season to show we can beat Celtic.

However, Valencia is our priority for now, and thats all that we should be focusing on. We've made a great start to the CL campaign and we should be doing everything in our powers to continue in the same manner.

After Wednesday, we can worry (LOL) about the Tims.

So what you are saying is you used to be indecisive but now you're not so sure ? :sherlock:

I defo think itll be a draw against valencia and a win against the filth 2-2 v valencia and a 3-1 against THEM just seeing his smug melted coupon on the willie vass website makes me want to skelp thum even more :21:

We'd all like to see two victories but would you take two draws or one win and one loss. If the win against who?

The thought of losing at San Giro makes me feel sick so I'd grudgingly take the two draws.

I honestly can't remember that gutwrenching feeling of losing to them, aye they beat us a few month ago for the first time in fuck knows how long but come on, that was a party and nothing else

We won't lose against them, It's actually became impossible for celtc to beat us when it matters