Greig and McNeil to lead out teams Jan 2nd

djbroxybear

What were they saying about it? are they not getting replaced? just binned?

don't know im trying to find out what else was said about it.

but thats how much it will be to take them away,I think we want another company like samsung, to give us screens,and we can give them advertisement etc around the ground and a column in the match day programmes everyweek.

these are the kind of things they were talking about.

It was mentioned about the possibility of putting banners over the screens, Bain said he would look into it.

Did we not have someone giving us live updates from the AGM last year.

What type of banners would they be looking at mate?

Well i'm not sure who asked the question so it isn't clear as to what banners they meant. However, i'd like the see the Legends banners that TBO look after to be used in this way. They are not allowed into the ground due to fire certificate issues so it would be a nice touch to utilise them in this way.

Possibly rotate them every couple of games or for special occasions.

Well i'm not sure who asked the question so it isn't clear as to what banners they meant. However, i'd like the see the Legends banners that TBO look after to be used in this way. They are not allowed into the ground due to fire certificate issues so it would be a nice touch to utilise them in this way.

Possibly rotate them every couple of games or for special occasions.

Not a bad idea, but I'd love it to be supporters banners. Obviously they would have to be vetted and ok'd by Rangers and maybe be allocated a slot on a rota or something?

Smith also said he is defo retireing at the end of this season. A few people were saying he could be talked out of it.

but he says ally will be defo be the next manager.

003.gif

I wish he could be talked round, il miss him

I think the screens should stay as they are a big part of ibrox!

Although I must admit, they are pretty awful just now, sittin there doin nothing..

Quick point, does anyone know if the screens are part of the uefa five star stadium ratings?

I think the screens should stay as they are a big part of ibrox!

Although I must admit, they are pretty awful just now, sittin there doin nothing..

Quick point, does anyone know if the screens are part of the uefa five star stadium ratings?

Not that i know of