Greig and McNeil to lead out teams Jan 2nd

djbroxybear

I think the screens should stay as they are a big part of ibrox!

Although I must admit, they are pretty awful just now, sittin there doin nothing..

Quick point, does anyone know if the screens are part of the uefa five star stadium ratings?

(tu) what do you mean are they part of uefa's five star ratings.?

I think the screens should stay as they are a big part of ibrox!

Although I must admit, they are pretty awful just now, sittin there doin nothing..

Quick point, does anyone know if the screens are part of the uefa five star stadium ratings?

I don't know if this helps.?

http://www.stadiumdb.com/ibrox-stadium-glasgow-in-scotland.htm

screens are required for 5 star status i am sure but not as big as we have.

theirs no point putting in seats now all that extra revenue we could have had is long gone.

also our 5 star status is pointless with the sfa ignoring it in favour of hamdump every year.

good chance they will but frankly we shouldnt worry about them untill after the minutes silence. lets give them the chance to show their true colours one way or the other.

And I hope none of our fans retaliate, you could hear some of us shout back which is unacceptable

I would rather the scrrens got fixed,or we got new ones. I think the screens look good when there working.

When i went to ibrox for the very 1st time i thought the screens were cool. & I thought they made ibrox stand out compared to any other ground.

good for replays too! when ur at wrong end of the ground!

To be fair a nice bit of PR but if you think there will be silence that day then you are mere naive than neville chamberlain wiz. In fact if there is silence I will nail travellindangleberry's bawsack tae Boabs foreheid in honour of this utterly nae chance happenin ! :sherlock:

To be fair a nice bit of PR but if you think there will be silence that day then you are mere naive than neville chamberlain wiz. In fact if there is silence I will nail travellindangleberry's bawsack tae Boabs foreheid in honour of this utterly nae chance happenin ! :sherlock:

your probably right.