'7 Best soccer stadiums in the World'

johanhentze

"The Glasgow Celtic are the biggest competitors of the Glasgow Rangers, but the fans and stadium just can’t compete. Rangers fans don’t just chant their support – they sing real songs with intelligible lyrics and music."

:pipe: :pipe: :pipe: :pipe: :pipe:

The Glasgow Celtic are the biggest competitors of the Glasgow Rangers, but the fans and stadium just can’t compete. Rangers fans don’t just chant their support – they sing real songs with intelligible lyrics and music.

:clap:(tu):clap:(tu)

Seen this before , but i like this bit

The Glasgow Celtic are the biggest competitors of the Glasgow Rangers, but the fans and stadium just can’t compete. Rangers fans don’t just chant their support – they sing real songs with intelligible lyrics and music.

:craphead: The Glasgow Celtic are the biggest competitors of the Glasgow Rangers, but the fans and stadium just can’t compete. Rangers fans don’t just chant their support – they sing real songs with intelligible lyrics and music. :craphead:

these are the comments that i seen.

total class;it blew me away

5 star stadium for a 5 star team ">By Jordi on 12/03/2010

Ibrox was re-built in the late 70s-early 80s. after the tailor report most of the english club owners and chairman came to this stadium as it was classed as the benchmark at the time in british footbal. if you visit this stadium you will see why............it's stunning..........ouside and inside.On 04/03/2010

Great stadium, main stand is a work of art, not many stadiums in this class with better main stand, hampden parkis too far away from pitch and celtic park is cheap and ugly and the roof does not cover all the fans, no good for our whether conditions. On 09/02/2010