Looks like Strachan's getting the bag.

Togs

No wonder. They have been absolutely woeful this season and it is all his players. Can't help but laugh though.

Did you see his last 2 interviews?

"Gordon how do you deal with the pressures of being a manager under fire"

"Well I smoke, drink and take drugs".

Then after the leeds match he's eating a chewy sweetie bar when he's asked a similar question and his reply

"Just gonna go home and watch the X-factor".

Such an unprofessional twat. Glad to see Boro getting humped on a regular basis.

Then after the leeds match he's eating a chewy sweetie bar when he's asked a similar question and his reply

Such an unprofessional twat. Glad to see Boro getting humped on a regular basis.

110% agree!!!

I think we all know that behind the scenes that Boro are very well managed by Steve Gibson. I believe that they have no debt and that Gibson is a very shroud businessman.

He will not stand for unprofessionalism like that.

Hope the cunt has a bad car crash on the way home too and looses his legs

I think we all know that behind the scenes that Boro are very well managed by Steve Gibson. I believe that they have no debt and that Gibson is a very shroud businessman.

What a stupid thing to say. Honestly, grow up. Slag the guy as much as you want but a statement like that is moronic.

I mean I know he's only trying to make a joke out of a bad situation but the drink and drugs statement.

What if young children are watching? Kind of a dodgy thing to say when in a position of a possible role model.

He is pathetic at times, I think it was Bill Leckie who had a right go at him a couple of weeks ago for the way he behaves in press conferences. He is not funny and like you say it is very unprofessional.

Can you imagine Walter Smith coming out with garbage like that?

He is pathetic at times, I think it was Bill Leckie who had a right go at him a couple of weeks ago for the way he behaves in press conferences. He is not funny and like you say it is very unprofessional.

Can you imagine Walter Smith coming out with garbage like that?

There's a total difference in class between Walter and (at the risk of sounding biased) any manager that has taken over at Celtic in recent times.

What a stupid thing to say. Honestly, grow up. Slag the guy as much as you want but a statement like that is moronic.

Why?

I mean it..............I hate all thing to do with those baby raping fucks..........

so he will be leaving earlier than i predicted , would appreciate it if some sleuth could find the thread where the Middlesboro fan was being a cunt and i predicted that they wouldnt get in the play-offs this year ? if you can find his username i want to give him a big fuck off I told you so Arrogant cunt that he was :)

Why?

I mean it..............I hate all thing to do with those baby raping fucks..........

Hate them as much as you want, you don't need to post garbage like that on here though. This is not an argument just keep that kinda stuff to yourself.

SHUT UP you fucking idiot.

There's a total difference in class between Walter and (at the risk of sounding biased) any manager that has taken over at Celtic in recent times.

Agreed, there is no rules about being pissed off or taking the huff but to throw the toys out the pram and act like a spoiled brat is pathetic.