Looks like Strachan's getting the bag.

Togs

Should never have sacked Southgate. 2nd in the league when he was binned?

It was a strange one, is there scope for him to go back or was there something happened behind the scenes we did know about?

It was a strange one, is there scope for him to go back or was there something happened behind the scenes we did know about?

He seemed adamant that the chairman was too interfering to work with (buying alfonso alves). Maybe they just fell out.

haha this is brilliant stuff. If he goes I would love it if Boyd spends his time at Boro on the bench followed by a move to a league 1 side when his contract runs out. You can just tell he ate up Strachans bullshit about boro being promoted then he'll be playing against the best players in the world week in, week out in the premiership. What a fool.

haha this is brilliant stuff. If he goes I would love it if Boyd spends his time at Boro on the bench followed by a move to a league 1 side when his contract runs out. You can just tell he ate up Strachans bullshit about boro being promoted then he'll be playing against the best players in the world week in, week out in the premiership. What a fool.

& how much money he will be earning in the future.

I think we all know that behind the scenes that Boro are very well managed by Steve Gibson. I believe that they have no debt and that Gibson is a very shroud businessman.

He will not stand for unprofessionalism like that.

Hope the cunt has a bad car crash on the way home too and looses his legs

What the fuck? Grow up