Action by Bains!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/9104066.stm

Last week i posted a topic slating Bains for his public inactivity. I also said a few unsavory thinks about his time at Ibrox.

However upon reading the above, i would like to applaud him and admit that i was wrong to have a go at him.

There are still some aspects that i disagree regarding Bain but i am convinced he is doing what is best for our club in a dignified manner.

So this is my apology for my verbal onslaught last week.

http://news.bbc.co.u...ers/9104066.stm

Last week i posted a topic slating Bains for his public inactivity. I also said a few unsavory thinks about his time at Ibrox.

However upon reading the above, i would like to applaud him and admit that i was wrong to have a go at him.

There are still some aspects that i disagree regarding Bain but i am convinced he is doing what is best for our club in a dignified manner.

See sometimes i think of bains as being crap at his job and other times i likes bains.

When he sold Adams to blackpool i thought he done well, but it now seems 500k for adams was a bad piece of negotiating by bains.

He brought in Davies and Thompson tho who are two of my favourite players to have played with Rangers in the last few seasons.

Well done Bains

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/9104066.stm

Congratulations on your enlightenment. He does his job very well.

At least you can stand up and apologise when you know you were wrong, and hindsight is a wonderful thing.

It's a shame other people aren't able to do that!

Bain, in the past was a bit of a nightmare, but was that because of Bain himself or because of the shackles placed upon him by SDM?

I prefer it when we do things properly as it shows the dignity that you require to belong to this great club, rather than the whinging and whining we see from the other side of the divide who behave like insolent children.

I very much doubt that we will get a satisfactory answer, but it would be interesting if after the meeting that Bain and Co then make a public statement to the support, anything said before then could be more detrimental.

Bains, isn't he the guy that famously said he wouldn't employ Bears then denied it, what exactly does he do, apart from what his master Murray tells him,as of course the whole board does. :sherlock:

bains and adams :anguish:

Who is adams? :sherlock:

Regarding Chalie Adam, we got some money for him, got him of the wage bill, we don't know if there is a sell on clause on him, but in all honesty he was surpless to requirement at our club and would have very rarely got a game.

He might be doing pretty well at Blackpool and he might be playing in the EPL but he is playing at a club who will probably finish in the bottom half of the table once the honeymoon period is over which is his standard.

Who is adams? :sherlock:

Regarding Chalie Adam, we got some money for him, got him of the wage bill, we don't know if there is a sell on clause on him, but in all honesty he was surpless to requirement at our club and would have very rarely got a game.

He might be doing pretty well at Blackpool and he might be playing in the EPL but he is playing at a club who will probably finish in the bottom half of the table once the honeymoon period is over which is his standard.

adam would likley get quite a few games in our current squad.

as for his level, he might finish in the botton half of the epl but that blackpools level not his. hes got quite a few suitors.

adam would likley get quite a few games in our current squad.

as for his level, he might finish in the botton half of the epl but that blackpools level not his. hes got quite a few suitors.

I don't think he would in all honesty, it's been mentioned quite a few times in the past that he is not a left winger, and I don't think he's a defensive midfielder, irrespective when McCulloch is out I would play Edu or Hutton over Adam if he were to play that role so that means he could only replace Davis, and in all honesty if Davis was unfit/suspended I would play Naismith more centrally over Adam any day of the week or Fleck so I don't actually think he would get a few games.

See sometimes i think of bains as being crap at his job and other times i likes bains.

When he sold Adams to blackpool i thought he done well, but it now seems 500k for adams was a bad piece of negotiating by bains.

He brought in Davies and Thompson tho who are two of my favourite players to have played with Rangers in the last few seasons.

Well done Bains

:shifty:

bains?

adams?

davies?

thompson?

ffs can people not even get names right now

Charlie Adam would be our best Central Midfielder if he was still at Ibrox. That Walter missed this is one of the few black marks on his 2nd spell at the club

or that charlie adam didn't try nearly as hard at ibrox as he seems to be at blackpool is the black mark against his name.

Walter was right to get him to feck

or that charlie adam didn't try nearly as hard at ibrox as he seems to be at blackpool is the black mark against his name.

Walter was right to get him to feck

I agree. With us the team seemed to carry him through games. Now he carries the Blackpool team.

I don't think he would in all honesty, it's been mentioned quite a few times in the past that he is not a left winger, and I don't think he's a defensive midfielder, irrespective when McCulloch is out I would play Edu or Hutton over Adam if he were to play that role so that means he could only replace Davis, and in all honesty if Davis was unfit/suspended I would play Naismith more centrally over Adam any day of the week or Fleck so I don't actually think he would get a few games.

i understand your points and hutton asside i tend to agree. i still think smith would have acted differently and would have played him.

for example i think he would go 451 in europe not 541

True, very possible mate, for whatever reason I also think there may have been a clash of characters between Adam and Walter, for all of PLG faults Adam played pretty well under him in the UEFA cup but it was one of those rare occasions where he appeared like he didn't want to play under Walter and Coisty.