The Parkhead Penalty Peculiarity

Frankie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, the dignified silence that has, over the past few years, led to Rangers fans not having a public voice to get behind.

Fuck. That.

There's having a public voice then complaining about pathetic stuff such as not being awarded a penalty at the piggery! Its not something that is can be affected by someone speaking out!

And I am not talking about the OP as I get the irony in it all, but this point about us not getting penaltys has been made many times recently!

I agree there is, at times, a lack of defence for our club! But I also believe that sometimes a 'dignified silence' is right!

There's having a public voice then complaining about pathetic stuff such as not being awarded a penalty at the piggery! Its not something that is can be affected by someone speaking out!

And I am not talking about the OP as I get the irony in it all, but this point about us not getting penaltys has been made many times recently!

I agree there is, at times, a lack of defence for our club! But I also believe that sometimes a 'dignified silence' is right!

we would be on 3 in a row if we had been awarded all the penalties we deserve at torbett towers.

not any favours just the ones that were clear penalties.

but staying quiet is the answer to that issue is it.

we would be on 3 in a row if we had been awarded all the penalties we deserve at torbett towers.

not any favours just the ones that were clear penalties.

but staying quiet is the answer to that issue is it.

Yet when has complaining about referees ever got any team anywhere? Apart from fines?!

How about no penalties given against your team at home for ten years when playing your greatest rivals?

Listen to yourself.. Do you remember parkhead last season, when we were singing 'its a conspiracy' down to there pathetic complaints!

Now your tellin me that referees are deliberatly not giving us penalties..?

Listen to yourself.. Do you remember parkhead last season, when we were singing 'its a conspiracy' down to there pathetic complaints!

Now your tellin me that referees are deliberatly not giving us penalties..?

You realy dont get this do you?

What Frankie is getting at is, if there is a conspiracy then why havent we had a pk for 10 years at parkheed?

I also think he may be playing the shouldnt we be the conspiracy theorists card?

Try not to get too caried away as if Frankie sits and hides behind the couch thinking the refs are there to get us 10310.gif

You realy dont get this do you?

What Frankie is getting at is, if there is a conspiracy then why havent we had a pk for 10 years at parkheed?

I also think he may be playing the shouldnt we be the conspiracy theorists card?

Try not to get too caried away as if Frankie sits and hides behind the couch thinking the refs are there to get us 10310.gif

WHOOSH....right over his head.

I think the word sarcasm is not known to him because if he knew the meaning of the word he may be better enabled to understand the point Frankie is making.

Ok I'm gonna shut up now, cos I'm not doing myself any favours!

The point I was making, and this isn't aimed at frankies, because I understand the OP he made was a stab at them, but there has been too much made from people about the no penaltys!

And yes I do get the whole 'they can't say there's a conspiracy when we haven't had a penalty in ten years, that's not what iv been on about! It was the fact that people have been actually serious about why we haven't got anything at the piggery!

Ok I'm gonna shut up now, cos I'm not doing myself any favours!

The point I was making, and this isn't aimed at frankies, because I understand the OP he made was a stab at them, but there has been too much made from people about the no penaltys!

And yes I do get the whole 'they can't say there's a conspiracy when we haven't had a penalty in ten years, that's not what iv been on about! It was the fact that people have been actually serious about why we haven't got anything at the piggery!

Ok mate, but i havent really seen anyone in this thread say that about the pk's.

Btw i hate when trying to make a point online and it never comes across right. Its murder

When Hugh Dallas awarded us a penalty after being struck, it must have take some amount of courage. I always remember that. Some of the most disgraceful scenes you will see.

And, Big Jorg stepped up and scored of course!

Good article and as you state, the safety issue is real, not perceived in any way.

We never get any decisions at Parkhead anyway whether it be penalties of 50/50s. Craig Thomson gave three big decisions against us at Parkhead in 2008. Hesselink kicked Amdy Faye in the chest 'de Jong' style and got let off with it.

Exactly, the paranoia of celtic fans regarding officials!

But giving it the 'aw we haven't had a penalty in ten years' is just the same, granted its a long time.. But moaning about it just makes you as bad as them! Oh the conspiracy... Behave!

That's their way of dealing with it when things don't go their way, let's not lower ourselfs to that!

It's not exactly the same. The OP was dripping in irony. The Celtic fans wild claims most certainly were not.