FM 2011 Demo

miracle

I have two games on the go , went Mant Citeh just for the spondolacks , spent £130 million pounds and sit 2nd in the league :

Transfers so far :

Javier Pastore - £25m

Arda Turan - £9.2m

Neymar - £15m

Van Der Weil- £20m

Tom Huddlestone- £17.5m

Alexis Sanchez - £11.2m

Miranda - £7m

Another Ch who's name escapes me at the moment :(

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sarted unemployed and went on holiday until December, we were nine ahead of them.

Whittaker was sold to Porto and Walter brought in Robert Pirés on a free.

The match preparation thing, is it me or is it extremely over-rated?

There's really not much to it.

What's it all about? I've had a look at it, but don't really understand what it is I'm supposed to be doing or how the side'll benefit from it.

I sarted unemployed and went on holiday until December, we were nine ahead of them.

Whittaker was sold to Porto and Walter brought in Robert Pirés on a free.

What's it all about? I've had a look at it, but don't really understand what it is I'm supposed to be doing or how the side'll benefit from it.

From what i can tell , what yu have is your preffered tactics that you use , i use 4-2-3-1 at the moment so thats current tactics , what you can do is choose 2 other formations that you think you might use during the season , ie 4-4-2 and 4-3-3 , now what happens is as you play the game you will see that they improve using them tactics , from the tempo you want them to play at and how direct you want the team to be , so for instance you use your preffered tactics but the game isnt going your way and you want to change it up a bit , rather than older games where your team isnt used to playing a different way , with this match preparation they have been trained to play with set tactics and formations etc making it easier to chop and change tactics without worrying about making too many changes .

bit long winded and rambling but hopefully you get the jist of what im trying to say .

in all honesty i think im still fucked frm yesterday :lol:

- Boab so far i have not had to ue it but looking at it i think it will be very useful in all honesty as i like t mix it up a bit when the form dips a little and having them training for set formations makes it easier for you to see how they will adapt to your tactics etc

Good addition IMO

Cheers, mate. I think I get it now.

That'll be ideal for going from 4-4-2 on the Saturday to 4-5-1 in the mid-week Champions' League game. :pipe:

I noticed that, even when picking the subs for a league match, the drop down bar allows you to pick twelve subs. Hopefully, they sort that for the actual release day or get it fixed with the patch.

Quick start games are brutal.

Mark McGhee was saying in an interview he didn't think Rangers could retain the title

I said that Rangers couldn't wait to beat Aberdeen and that I don't have any time for McGhee

Smashed them 5-1 :lol:

I'm really having no luck in this game. Think I'm gonna get it for Xmas though.

Couple of things I don't understand. I've made different games with Rangers, Dunfermline, Ipswich and others just to try and get into the game, and other teams don't have real players. When I was at Ipswich, I noticed Rangers had maybe 5 real players, the rest were made up. Will the final version be like that?

Also, what the hell is this?! I try to be nice...

5phc1.jpg

I'm really having no luck in this game. Think I'm gonna get it for Xmas though.

Couple of things I don't understand. I've made different games with Rangers, Dunfermline, Ipswich and others just to try and get into the game, and other teams don't have real players. When I was at Ipswich, I noticed Rangers had maybe 5 real players, the rest were made up. Will the final version be like that?

Also, what the hell is this?! I try to be nice...

5phc1.jpg

I had a conversation with McGregor which wasn't too nice :lol:

ME: I'd like you to try and make quick throws to the full backs

SHAGGER: At my age, I just want to concentrate on what I'm doing blah blah blah

ME: But, I'd like you to try

SHAGGER: I'm leaving now before I say something I regret

It's because the quick start only uses the smallest database, so once the full games out you can select bigger databases, more leagues etc.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

The private conversations are a farce :lol:

I asked a guy to learn a new preferred move.

He said I'm not sure

I said give it a shot

He said I better leave before I say something I regret :lol:

The private conversations are a farce :lol:

I asked a guy to learn a new preferred move.

He said I'm not sure

I said give it a shot

He said I better leave before I say something I regret :lol:

I had the same thing with Kyle Lafferty. What's the point of making this function if the 'players' don't respect your opinions as the fucking manager?!

INteraction with board :

Me : can you supply me with more funds (or to that effect)

Board: we feel you had adequat funds , why do you need more

Me: if i dont get more then i fear our rivals will nick the players im intersted in

Board: ok here is another £40m .

:lol:

Back of the net

(im Citeh)

Is it worth downloading just now? Or am I best waiting until it comes out?

depends really , how into FM are you are , you can only load a quick start in about 10 leagues (only 1 at a time) and the database is reduced due t it being a quick start , if you can put up with people not existing for a week and a half then its worth downloading if not , then i would wait

you can give it a go for half a season. i know when i get the game on the 5th i wont be continuing my demo save. Will prob load up scottish, english, spanish, italian, german leagues and a large database.

Also Rivaldo will be on a free with large DB, hopefully he will be good enough for us ! :21:

Downloaded the Demo, played it and seems quite good.... but then when im doing well it annoys me I can only do 6 months n then need to wait till the full game comes out...

Bought Conway for £400,000 from Dundee united, quite a good signing on it!

Disapointed about the amount of injuries players get!

Roll on next friday when the full games out to buy