Old Firm Match Predictions?

Dan Deacon

Not really thinking about it till after tonight. I did say last week that I reckoned there would be 4 goals minimum in the match.

I have been thinking about it so much its overshadowed tonight. IMO Sunday is much more important. I'd be happy with 0-0 the night so long as we stuff them at the weekend

I'm worried about our lackluster start to matches recently, it seems to follow a similar pattern, lose a goal or even 2, arses kicked at ht and win the game after the break. I slighlty worried if we start slow 'on Sunday and they score one or 2 goals then we could be well out of the match by then with no way back. We need to start strong get in about them and win the midfield battle, especially if the boy ki (very lightweight IMO) starts. Tbh if u said it's gona be a share of the spoils I'd take it right now.

I think/hope it'll be 2-1 to the gd guys (tu)

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure I read somewhere they haven't scored in 5 of their 6 last European games. We havent conceded yet in the CL this year, so they will get 0! The question is if we can break them down with just 1 up top. The facts point to 0-0...but I'm going for 1-0. Weir header in the 79th minute!!

On another note I hope Weiss gets a chance tonight - he was superb again on Saturday and adds a real threat. He gets at players, worries defenders and can therefore take some pressure off our solid backline. I'd play him instead of Lafferty but dont think Walt will.