ALL discussions regarding Rooney's future

andymc10

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a fanny, he owes it to sir alex to get himself out of this mess. hes playing shite you think a move abroad is gonna turn him back to the player he was over night? naw! he has brought all this hooker shite on himself running away from it wont do him any good.

Since Fergie has confirmed he hasn't fallen out with the player and only a few months ago the player said he wanted a "contract for life", it has surely got to be down to money. It isn't pressure from his wife to move overseas either because according to the papers she won't leave England.

Wayne Rooney a money grabber? There's something I never thought I'd say.

Be interesting to see who he replaces him with. He's surely got to be looking at someone like Pato if the price is right.

Since Fergie has confirmed he hasn't fallen out with the player and only a few months ago the player said he wanted a "contract for life", it has surely got to be down to money. It isn't pressure from his wife to move overseas either because according to the papers she won't leave England.

Wayne Rooney a money grabber? There's something I never thought I'd say.

Be interesting to see who he replaces him with. He's surely got to be looking at someone like Pato if the price is right.

Milan will not accept anything less than £50m imo , rumour has it chelsea will move for him

Man Utd will need to go out and bring in some top quality this summer - they have went backwards since they won the Champions league, and are looking more and more like a spent force. Chelsea and Man City are streets ahead of them, and they will be the ones who will be slogging it out for the EPL this season. Man Utd will end up as the best of the rest.

Milan will not accept anything less than £50m imo , rumour has it chelsea will move for him

Go for Edin Dzeko then.

Rumour has it Chelsea will sign everybody. I'm surprised the English media aren't arrogant enough to link them to Lionel Messi.

It's very very obvious what has happened and what is going to happen

Man City have told his agent they'll offer him a deal that blows Man Utd's out of the water. Rooney, feeling that the team is on the decline anyway and will only get worse when Scholes and Giggs retire, feels that it would be better for him to earn (estimating here....) £300,000 a week at a team on the up than £200,000 a week at a team on the decline

He'll join City for around £40 million in January imo

I think it would be a massive indication of how bad the game has become tbh.

How ?

Wayne Rooney isn't a Manchester United fan and if the deal is right then I don't see why he wouldnt go.

The only thing wrong with the game today is the money in it and its the club's that pay it so we cant really complain, from players fitness to the quality on and off the pitch the game has got a lot better than it used to be.