ALL discussions regarding Rooney's future

andymc10

Right, this is going to sound like a whopper but i've just been in my local BP petrol station in Alexandra Parade in Glasgow and in walks Paul Stretford (rooneys agent), he was on his mobile phone and i overheard him saying that Rooney will be signing for Celtic in Jan, Celtics major shareholder Dermort Desmond is personally funding the move. He is paying for Rooney to buy out his Man U contract at a cost of 7.6 Millions. Apparantly Rooney would love to play for Celtic and be part of an Old firm game, ( he was at 2 of the old firm games last season) Its understood Desmond will pay 100k a week and Celtic will make the rest up at 70k a week. This is massive for Celtic and i'm sure with Wayne on Board we will at last get our hands back on the eurpean cup. i approached Paul Streford and got my picture taken with him outside the petrol station. This will rock football!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we no it's "SHITE", hence the hahahahahaha :lol:

My use of the word was more in fear. This will definitely happen. Celtic are a club with massive worldwide appeal, they are very diverse and many World Class footballers would like to play for them and they're bankrolled by a very astute businessman.

i love this line

he was at 2 of the old firm games last season

realy ? and yet he wasnt spotted by a camera ? yet scott brown as spotted as he blended in with the tramps at Dundee last week haha ?

i love this line

realy ? and yet he wasnt spotted by a camera ? yet scott brown as spotted as he blended in with the tramps at Dundee last week haha ?

He was at one of the games last season.

He was at one of the games last season.

i cant remember him being spotted Goat haha. still because he turns up to one of the biggest games ever hes signing for them ? maybe frank lampard was ment to sign on with us after the uefa cup final :rolleyes:

Once Mourinho's contract is up at the Bernabeau, he will be on his way to Old Trafford. Which explains why he wants Rooney to stay there for life, because by that time he will be at the peak of his career.

On the topic of Mourinho's style of play, I've watched Real a couple of times this season, most recent being Deportivo (6-1) and AC Milan last night and they have been quite brilliant going forward. Ronaldo, Ozil, Higuain and Angel Di Maria being fed by Xabi Alonso is quite sensational at the moment.

Once Mourinho's contract is up at the Bernabeau, he will be on his way to Old Trafford. Which explains why he wants Rooney to stay there for life, because by that time he will be at the peak of his career.

On the topic of Mourinho's style of play, I've watched Real a couple of times this season, most recent being Deportivo (6-1) and AC Milan last night and they have been quite brilliant going forward. Ronaldo, Ozil, Higuain and Angel Di Maria being fed by Xabi Alonso is quite sensational at the moment.

They're outrageously fast on the break :drool:

Why would he let someone pay 60 million for him in January when he just has to wait 5 months let someone pay 5 million for him and pocket the 55 million difference for himself. Like Boyd did before him Rooney will decide when he goes not utd

Its understood Desmond will pay 100k a week and Celtic will make the rest up at 70k a week.

Aye, because that little toerag would definitely turn down £23m a year at Man Citeh for 170k a week to play for the second best team in the SPL.

(tu)

He's quoted now saying he wants away because Utd didn't convince him they would still be competing for the worlds top players.

Don't you just wish the likes of Rooney, Tevez, Boyd would just be fkn honest?! You're going to City for the dough Wazza, and you know we know you know, why not just admit it?

Man United boss Sir Alex Ferguson: "I haven't read Wayne Rooney's statement, but we'll have a view on it tomorrow and probably put it to bed tomorrow. As I said, the door is open. We keep good players, particularly when they are that young. He wants assurances? Have I won 30 trophies or what?!"

Up ye Rooney.

Man United boss Sir Alex Ferguson: "I haven't read Wayne Rooney's statement, but we'll have a view on it tomorrow and probably put it to bed tomorrow. As I said, the door is open. We keep good players, particularly when they are that young. He wants assurances? Have I won 30 trophies or what?!"

Up ye Rooney.

Just about to post that :lol:

Owned!