Getting more and

Maxo1873

Im absolutely shiting myself, but very excited as our chances of progressing will be even better if we get anything from tonight. Hopefully we will do what we did against Bursaspor and take our chances when we hit them on the counter. I think it is vital that Weiss gets a game to 1. boost his confidence and fulfill his dream of playing in the CL,and 2. to give us more of quick break and chance of attacking opportunities, which we will probably have few of. I just hope tonight goes in our favour just to get it right up those twats who think we are complete pish.

WATP :crabflute:

In work aswell, its brutal mate. Been stuck in the office all day as well so its dragging in also. (td) Been sitting at a desk all day is just making me more nervous/excited about tonight though. 2 hours to go then home, bevvy, Ibrox. :)

Starting to get wound up now. This always happens with the Gers. I got out of bed this morning thinking that a draw would be an excellent result then as the day went on I start to think " What if Miller gets on the end of a couple? what If big Davie gets his head on a corner? What if we get a penalty?" By teatime I am going to be a fucking wreck