Foster tonight at left back

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see we are behind the guy hours before he plays in the biggest game of his life.

His pace could be very dangerous on the break and some of his best performances for Aberdeen came when we visited Pittodrie and in their UEFA Cup run a few years back.

Hopefully he can show that form again tonight.

He has a lot more pace than broadfoot so hopefully we can exploit this when we attack on the break, we have all seen how broadfoot took advantage of the extra space - hopefully foster has more end product

Good to see we are behind the guy hours before he plays in the biggest game of his life.

His pace could be very dangerous on the break and some of his best performances for Aberdeen came when we visited Pittodrie and in their UEFA Cup run a few years back.

Hopefully he can show that form again tonight.

This (tu) Far too many people are too quick to jump on players backs instead of getting behind them. Its safe to say I think Walter Smith has proven by now that he knows what he is doing when it comes to picking a team.

Not exactly the right mentality from the fans to help a squad player settle in.

I'll give him my full backing (tu)

Valencia are pacey so hopefully Foster can utilise his pace to combat their wingers, and aldo help hit them on the counter.

In Walter we trust!

Got to get behind the whole team on nights like this (tu)

Huge gamble against the skill of Valencias attacking players, i can see him giving away a penalty. I dont particularly rate him, ask anyone about him, the first attribute they speak about is his pace! Thats it. I hope the wee man proves me wrong, but ive went from confident to apprehensive.