Mo Edu

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from the goal and the shot he was absolutely shite, imo. Gave possession away far, far too cheaply. Glad he scored the goal but that O.G. and getting caught in possession all the time was just awful.

Almost gave away a goal at the end as well. Disappointed in his performance.

What was he like tonight, gave me 3 heart attacks. When he hit the post when he scored the oG and when he gave the ball away in the 91st minute. C'mon tae fuck Mo, Im too old for this shit

He seems to be sleep walking half the time can't wait till big Lee is back

Apart from the goal and the shot he was absolutely shite, imo. Gave possession away far, far too cheaply. Glad he scored the goal but that O.G. and getting caught in possession all the time was just awful.

Almost gave away a goal at the end as well. Disappointed in his performance.

Totally agree with you mate. He wis a fucking nightmare tonight.

very slack at times but also cut out a fucking shit load of passes. tremendous courage for the goal. I think to say he was shite is harsh

He was shite in phases.. good in others and very good in others

Do you know why I've a wee negative mark against my name? Because I said Rohnaldinho is over rated. See to be honest I'd have Edu in my Rangers team every fucking day of the week before Rohnaldinho. You're right he did cut out a lot of passes but sometimes you think he thinks hes got the whole of fucking Nebraska to play in.

And btw, we more than acquitted ourselves against a top class European team tonight.