Mo Edu

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Edu is a weird one.

I hadn't played football for eight months before Monday due to 10000 things, but when I got back into it I found that I was a bit uncomfortable addressing the ball etc.

Edu seems to be like that in a lot of games. You can tell he's not long finished college football and I think it's something we need to be patient with. He's so powerful, quick over the ground, utterly superb in the air and he's a decent passer, but I think the whole 'being comfy on the ball and getting your head up' maybe isn't ground into you as much in America as it is in Europe at a young age.

It's weird to talk about a player still having potential at Edu's age, but I really honestly do think he fits into that category.

Edu is a weird one.

I hadn't played football for eight months before Monday due to 10000 things, but when I got back into it I found that I was a bit uncomfortable addressing the ball etc.

Edu seems to be like that in a lot of games. You can tell he's not long finished college football and I think it's something we need to be patient with. He's so powerful, quick over the ground, utterly superb in the air and he's a decent passer, but I think the whole 'being comfy on the ball and getting your head up' maybe isn't ground into you as much in America as it is in Europe at a young age.

It's weird to talk about a player still having potential at Edu's age, but I really honestly do think he fits into that category.

Hes like that guy in your football team, whos got the ability to be absolute brilliant, but too interested in drinking and playing the guitar.

Obviousley not saying Edu prefers drinking and playing the guitar, but hes one that frustrates you, cause you know hes got the ability!

Hes like that guy in your football team, whos got the ability to be absolute brilliant, but too interested in drinking and playing the guitar.

Obviousley not saying Edu prefers drinking and playing the guitar, but hes one that frustrates you, cause you know hes got the ability!

Edu clearly wants to be better, but when he's got three Valencia players on him like a coat then he panics a bit.

I hate the fact that he's becoming the RangersMedia fall-guy for the coming season though, terrible (td)

Edu clearly wants to be better, but when he's got three Valencia players on him like a coat then he panics a bit.

I hate the fact that he's becoming the RangersMedia fall-guy for the coming season though, terrible (td)

i wont let that happen, his detractors will be found out and named and shamed! :lol:

(tu)

I love him, still stand by what i said about him, he will be a star for us, in a year or two we will not hold onto him.

Mo Edu

:praise:

He's been here for 2 seasons already and I know he had a bad injury but he should have came on a lot more than he has. He's too slow on the ball, both in terms of wanting to hold on to it for too long and working out what he should do with it. He's scored a couple of important goals, but that's not enough at this stage.

This is a huge season for him, central mid is quite bare apart from youngsters so he'll get a lot of playing time, it's time for him to prove his worth and I hope your faith in him is rewarded.

He's been here for 2 seasons already and I know he had a bad injury but he should have came on a lot more than he has. He's too slow on the ball, both in terms of wanting to hold on to it for too long and working out what he should do with it. He's scored a couple of important goals, but that's not enough at this stage.

This is a huge season for him, central mid is quite bare apart from youngsters so he'll get a lot of playing time, it's time for him to prove his worth and I hope your faith in him is rewarded.

2 seasons, plagued by injuries and not given a proper chance last year in the team. all good players expect time ont he ball, the SPL does not afford class acts that luxury! i dont think his job is to score goals, more break up play and keep the ball flowing through the team, scoring goals is a very welcome bonus.

it is a huge season for him and a few others, im sure he will prove his worth!

(tu)

Ballbag. I must of watched a different game. i thot edu was excellent.

I can't believe the comments on edu - he put in a sterling shift for us tonight. Sheer bad luck with the OG doesn't taint his contribution.

I thought he had a tremendous game for us.

He get's incredibly unfair criticism sometimes ... times near the beginning of the first half that everything seemed to be his fault and other players (Davis for one) seemed to be immune from criticism. After he makes one mistake the fans seem to get on his back an awful lot, so i'm glad he got the goal to get the fans back on his side!

I would love for him to do well!