Mo Edu

for me at times he was off...great goal and made some vital interceptions and some nice passes...then at other times he gave the ball away cheaply so you never no what Edu is gona show up on match day.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Edu is a very frustrating player.

He wins a challannge well, then gives the ball away. He intercepts a pass, then gives the ball away.

I thought he done well 2nite though, and I am an Edu fan. He keeps it simple alot of the time which I like....but he needs to cut out the errors and start keeping possesion because he almost cost us big time 2night.

Apart from the goal and the shot he was absolutely shite, imo. Gave possession away far, far too cheaply. Glad he scored the goal but that O.G. and getting caught in possession all the time was just awful.

Almost gave away a goal at the end as well. Disappointed in his performance.

(tu)

Edu will become a great player....either for us or for someone else if we are daft enough to not see his potential and let him go.

At the moment, his passing leaves a LOT to be desired at times but not all of them are his fault (If you have played the game at a decent level you will know what I'm getting at) but I hope that is down to a lack of maturity and not skill.

As for Edu looking slow of movement, have you ever seen Beckenbauer look as if he was in a hurry..Or go have a look at George Graham when he starred for Arsenal.

Mo Edu will never play in the style like big Lee McCulloch does, so it's useless trying to compare the two of them because it's never going to happen.

Walter has instructed Edu to play in a certain way and be available to receive the ball when needed, because if he wasn't playing to the level Walter expects of him, do you think he would even be in the squad never mind the starting eleven?

Not a fucking hope in the world.

What was he like tonight, gave me 3 heart attacks. When he hit the post when he scored the oG and when he gave the ball away in the 91st minute. C'mon tae fuck Mo, Im too old for this shit

your heart, my nerves - we should prefer watching chess

i think Mo's workrate is OK - but his concentration is pish. has to learn a lot on an international level - same as weiss