That was one of the best European performances I've seen....

papaguy51

In fact, I'm absolutely raging at how pathetic the highlights of our game were. They missed out so many chances and didn't give us the credit. It was obviously blatently clear that they idiots in the studio only seen the pathetic highlights we got and were giving comments as if they'd seen more.

Bang on the money Kev. (tu)

Bastards. :mad:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a more reliable defender than Whittaker.

I played defender for 4/5 seasons as a child and id be 100% confident id be more reliable than Whittaker, guy never learns to stop jumping with his arms flapping everywhere, done it again tonight and near enough grabbed the ball, whereas Foster everytime he went to close down a cross had his hands behind his back, honestly don't know how it can be so hard for Whittaker to learn

Can't believe I'm sitting here after 90 minutes against that Valencia side actually gutted that we didn't win 5-1.

Davis, Bougherra and Papac were just utterly fantastic.

Big shout out to Ricky Foster as well - I wasn't expecting that performance at all (tu)

(tu) Exactly what im thinking.

Yeah, our thriller got, what, four minutes coverage? Man Utd's borefest got about a quarter of an hour.

Countin the crap spewed about Rooney the Man U "highlights" were on for 35 minutes. We got 5 including about 30 seconds on Edu. But that programmes from London our own Fu**in STV wont even show our games at all. Last year and this..... Wonder why?

agree one of the best nights for a long time .Team/tactics/effort all 100% including the fans who played there part big time.Could have been all so different .could have been 2-0 up at ht and could also have been beaten 1-2 right at the death.All in all the sort of game that you cant get enough of .Will leave the cliche overdose for the sports journos and their rags .Feel that Miller looked a tad jaded and not on top forum but he has been a busy bee this season,only criticism is we wasted 4m on the the cure for this . Everyone can take great heart from the night .Win lose or draw Sunday, tonight will be remembered and savoured for a long long time as a great match for all the right reasons .Think a win v bursaspor away and a defeat for valencia v man utd will ensure the champions league tune is heard at least once more at ibrox after Christmas . " bring on the ****** "

(tu) atmosphere was utter shite aswell. I actually do not think they will beat valencia,with out Ronney up front there not the same.

That would be bad for us. I want them to beat Valencia and the turks for obvious reasons.

Man u always seem to do what they need to progress.

In fact, I'm absolutely raging at how pathetic the highlights of our game were. They missed out so many chances and didn't give us the credit. It was obviously blatently clear that they idiots in the studio only seen the pathetic highlights we got and were giving comments as if they'd seen more.

Sadly, not too surprising Kev. The ONLY thing that will make them sit up and take notice is to beat Man U at Ibrox, which I feel can definitely be done after watching tonight. Really chuffed at that display by the boys, though like everyone else am gutted the final score didn't reflect our dominance in the match. We simply have to have a go at them over there; I know it will be a different kettle of fish as they know now that they'll really have to up their game, but tonight showed we are capable of beating Valencia IF we get beasted in.

Sadly, not too surprising Kev. The ONLY thing that will make them sit up and take notice is to beat Man U at Ibrox, which I feel can definitely be done after watching tonight. Really chuffed at that display by the boys, though like everyone else am gutted the final score didn't reflect our dominance in the match. We simply have to have a go at them over there; I know it will be a different kettle of fish as they know now that they'll really have to up their game, but tonight showed we are capable of beating Valencia IF we get beasted in.

(tu) talked it down,and i heard the spannish journo saying that valencia disrepected us by putting there best players on the bench.?

(tu) talked it down,and i heard the spannish journo saying that valencia disrepected us by putting there best players on the bench.?

That's right, he did say that!

It's like the Manchester United team choices all over again. Manchester United and Valencia both fielded teams with better players then we have, who should be beating us

But what happened? Both of them couldn't. These people don't like seeing the underdogs taking something off of these big teams so try and belittle us

Valencia's best player was on the park. Juan Mata.

The journo is probably referring to Ever Banega who's a cracking player but wasn't fully fit. They never disrespected us at all.

I'll bet you will hear the chorus of shite from the Anti football/mhanks/mhedia diehards who will insist the only way we got a point was because Valencia put so much into their game against Barca and also the travelling they had to put up with that they were tired....:wanker:

If you really look at the game, we didn't even play our best football, because we gave the ball away far too often and look at the saves their keeper made...and that's not even accounting for the chances we missed that normally we would have scored from, so to give Valencia a game they won't forget in a hurry is a massive boost to our reputation which both players and fans deserve the utmost respect for that performance. :praise::clap::21:

Can't believe I'm sitting here after 90 minutes against that Valencia side actually gutted that we didn't win 5-1.

Exactly the same feeling mate, after the initial riding of the storm, we outclassed a team that almost beat Barcelona at the weekend. Absolutely the best performance I've seen from us in europe in a long long time, everyone of those players should be proud of themselves tonight, even Naismith, Miller and Foster who all missed what would be considered simple chances, the fact they even got past a quality defence like that of Valencia's to get into those positions can only be a positive.

The 5-4-1 that suddenly switches into a I guess 3-5-2 attacking is fantastic, you felt like every attack could have led to something.

After that match, I would say that we could take it to any team in europe at Ibrox, even Barca.

So pumped for Sunday now, play like that and we'll batter them.

Naismith, Foster, Weiss, Papac, Weir, Bougherra, DAVIS

Were absolutely outstanding last night, Foster looked like he had been playing at this level all his career (apart from his horrific miss)

We looked brilliant lastnight I dont care about the highlights.

We should tear the filth apart on Sunday and show no mercy!