Davie Provan loves us

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Especially on European nights, he is absolutely gagging for us to win

Fair play to him that playing for the scum didn't turn him into a rabid Rangers hater

You're a cockend mate. He said at our goal that K.Miller slightly impeded their keeper. Now, after reading your posts over the last few days I can only come to the idea that you're a kiddyfiddler of the highest order now fuck off!!!

hes a bluenose! played for them, yeah, but he is and always has been one of us!

Why dont guys like you just go and make up your own forum instead of posting your anti-Rangers ideas on here? Its a serious question. If you want to PM me please because I really don't know where you're coming from.

And btw to answer your point. Davie Provan is not one of us, he's one of YOU. And you know who you are.

Why dont guys like you just go and make up your own forum instead of posting your anti-Rangers ideas on here? Its a serious question. If you want to PM me please because I really don't know where you're coming from.

And btw to answer your point. Davie Provan is not one of us, he's one of YOU. And you know who you are.

:lol:

what you on about you paranoid fool?

maybe, just MAYBE, provan doesnt like us, but actually wants to see a scottish team do well in europe ffs

and tbh, anytime ive listened to provan he aint been anywhere near as bad about us as some make out

used to praise eck all the time when he was in charge (tu)

exactly, anyone who knwos anything about the game will know provan is and was one of us! so he played for them, big deal, most of their fucking biggest legends were one of us!

(tu)

Well if you cant even read between the lines of your own posts Im not gonnae bother. Read it all again and think about it.

So by your reasoning Albertz, Amoruso, etc, etc, etc are one of them?

Provan is one of YOU !

:lol: NO!

your mental, behave yerself, Provan has a BLUEnose!

what have foreign players got to do with this argument :lol:

OK then for the simpletons.

Provan a Scot, a prod played for ra tims. Albertz, Amoruso, Catholics who played for the Gers who would never play for THEM. Does that explain it to you?

When are you going to realise that it's fans like YOU who create the problem for the Gers?