Davie Provan loves us

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK then for the simpletons.

Provan a Scot, a prod played for ra tims. Albertz, Amoruso, Catholics who played for the Gers who would never play for THEM. Does that explain it to you?

When are you going to realise that it's fans like YOU who create the problem for the Gers?

i cringed reading that, what has religion got to do with anything!? fuck all!

Provan a Scot,

simple enough, he was brought up as a bear, NEXT

a prod played for ra tims.

and likely still kept his support for the bears, but done a job for his employers, NEXT

Albertz, Amoruso, Catholics who played for the Gers who would never play for THEM. Does that explain it to you?

albertz and amoruso probably couldnt give 2 shits about either of the old firm until they came here, once they did their support for the club (like provans) was unwavering, NEXT

When are you going to realise that it's fans like YOU who create the problem for the Gers?

and its fucking trumpets like you that continually embarrass yourself and therefore US on this fucking forum

honestly cant we get this smiley added eusa_wall.gif

simple enough, he was brought up as a bear, NEXT

and likely still kept his support for the bears, but done a job for his employers, NEXT

albertz and amoruso probably couldnt give 2 shits about either of the old firm until they came here, once they did their support for the club (like provans) was unwavering, NEXT

and its fucking trumpets like you that continually embarrass yourself and therefore US on this fucking forum

honestly cant we get this smiley added eusa_wall.gif

couldnt have said it any better

(tu)

depend on you definition of fenian i suppose.

but for you ill change it.

hes a horible snide rangers hating cunt who i despise with a passion.

hate him all you like mucker, i do not believe for a second he hates us at all!

(tu)

Provan a Scot, a prod played for ra tims. Albertz, Amoruso, Catholics who played for the Gers who would never play for THEM. Does that explain it to you?

I think lots of alcohol has been taken by yourself. What exactly are you babbling about.Whatever you( and the Gunslinger geezer) say Davie Provan is a Prod and,very much,a boyhood bluenose who,obviously,blotted his copybook by playing for the Devils Disciples.

Ian Crocker is the one I'd like to punch right inbetween the eyes!

Just before they scored, Valencia were preparing to take the free-kick and Crocker says "Rangers have yet to concede a goal in the Champions League yet this season, I shouldn't really say that just before they are about to defend a free-kick!", then we conceded and you could almost hear him smurking away.

Prick!

Ian Crocker is the one I'd like to punch right inbetween the eyes!

Just before they scored, Valencia were preparing to take the free-kick and Crocker says "Rangers have yet to concede a goal in the Champions League yet this season, I shouldn't really say that just before they are about to defend a free-kick!", then we conceded and you could almost hear him smurking away.

Prick!

aye he was probably sitting there with his fucking rangers voodoo doll stabbing it too fuck with any fucking sharp object :lol:

him and walker are the gruesome twosome that make you boak, least provan talks football and knows something about the game

FFS,we've just got a good point against a good spanish team and some people are arguing over davie provan.

Just try and enjoy yourselfs FFS.

Only two people arguing black is white.Dont worry about me,brother,Iam enjoying myself though nothing tohow I'll be partying Sunday night!

Well if you cant even read between the lines of your own posts Im not gonnae bother. Read it all again and think about it.

So by your reasoning Albertz, Amoruso, etc, etc, etc are one of them?

Provan is one of YOU !

Are you pished ? cause' your not making any sense at all.

one last thing the people standing up for him are clearly under 25.

if you could remember this cunt in his clyde and scotsport days you would hate him like me.

a devious snide we cunt who was second only to mcnee in his hatred of all things rangers. he was worse than hugh keevins by a country mile.

when covananter sees this thread he will have a fit.