Davie Provan loves us

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

depend on you definition of fenian i suppose.

but for you ill change it.

hes a horible snide rangers hating cunt who i despise with a passion.

He signed for celtic, yes, but how does that make him a Rangers hater ? his family and friends are Rangers die-hards, is he going to start hating the very same people that have supported him all his life because he signed for celtic ? don't be so stupid.

He signed for celtic, yes, but how does that make him a Rangers hater ? his family and friends are Rangers die-hards, is he going to start hating the very same people that have supported him all his life because he signed for celtic ? don't be so stupid.

i cant tell you what made him a rangers hatter only that he is.

hes not called davie peace process provan for nothing.

Aye Davie Provan loves us alright.... he loves us getting beat.

Him and Crocker as always could barely contain their contempt for us.

well thats alot of shite

davie grew up a rangers man. and i could tell you a few things about him that would clarify that for you...but the internet is not the place to tell.

You're a cockend mate. He said at our goal that K.Miller slightly impeded their keeper. Now, after reading your posts over the last few days I can only come to the idea that you're a kiddyfiddler of the highest order now fuck off!!!

Spot on!

i cant tell you what made him a rangers hatter only that he is.

hes not called davie peace process provan for nothing.

First of all, hatter ? :lol:.

He doesn't hate Rangers, unless you'v got proof that he does, you'r pissin' up against the wind here mate.

First of all, hatter ? :lol:.

He doesn't hate Rangers, unless you'v got proof that he does, you'r pissin' up against the wind here mate.

ive had years of proof from his own mouth.

am i right about your age ?

25 or under.

the story i tell about gazza is very very true.

I know Provan supported the Gers as a lad but he comes across as a biased celtc man when he covers Rangers games.

Serious question.Does anyone know for sure that he still has a love for The Rangers having played for THEM?

His mate Crocker is an utter :wanker: of a commentator and I wish to fuck SKY would give us an impartial commentary team or Bluenose Archie McPherson alongside legendary Rangers captain Richard Gough to let us enjoy our games without snide digs at our club at every opportunity from the biased pricks at the microphones.

I have no problem with Davie Provan's upbringing.

I have no problem that he played for the green'n'grey hooped horrors for a decade.

I have no problem that his biggest, bestest mate is former PRO at ra Sellik and Radio Snyde's Chief Executive, Paul Cooney.

I have no problem that he spends most days golfing with Wullie Haughey, Brian Dempsey, Dermot Desmond, Brian Quinn, ..etc

I could go on, so what is the problem?

His decade at ra Piggery, Davie rejoiced in a most particular given nickname, 'PROVO'.

To this day, off mike and off screen, he is known as, 'PROVO'.

Now, you would think that someone responding to PROVO these last thirty-odd years, would be careful to stay well away from the moral high ground? Never, when Gazza mimed playing a flute for a nano second, PROVO jumped upon the moral high ground and lectured Gazza on the burgeoning Northern Ireland peace process. PROVO utilised both Radio Snyde and his newspaper column to do so, without a hint of irony.

Similarly, on the the sectarianism debate that has been raging in Scottish football these last few years, PROVO has had no difficulty in pointing fingers at Rangers, Hearts, Motherwell, Airdrie, Dundee, ................. However, when ra Yahoos are celebrating the murderous activities of the IRA in song, PROVO is strangely silent. I am sure it's the tight fitting balaclava that prevents him from railing and raging against his namesakes?

Can't be assed m8. I'm old enough to form my own opinions and I didn't hear him saying anything anti Rangers tonight 'which is the topic of this thread'.

the topic of this thread is davie provan loves us.

nothing could be further from the truth.

I have no problem with Davie Provan's upbringing.

I have no problem that he played for the green'n'grey hooped horrors for a decade.

I have no problem that his biggest, bestest mate is former PRO at ra Sellik and Radio Snyde's Chief Executive, Paul Cooney.

I have no problem that he spends most days golfing with Wullie Haughey, Brian Dempsey, Dermot Desmond, Brian Quinn, ..etc

I could go on, so what is the problem?

His decade at ra Piggery, Davie rejoiced in a most particular given nickname, 'PROVO'.

To this day, off mike and off screen, he is known as, 'PROVO'.

Now, you would think that someone responding to PROVO these last thirty-odd years, would be careful to stay well away from the moral high ground? Never, when Gazza mimed playing a flute for a nano second, PROVO jumped upon the moral high ground and lectured Gazza on the burgeoning Northern Ireland peace process. PROVO utilised both Radio Snyde and his newspaper column to do so, without a hint of irony.

Similarly, on the the sectarianism debate that has been raging in Scottish football these last few years, PROVO has had no difficulty in pointing fingers at Rangers, Hearts, Motherwell, Airdrie, Dundee, ................. However, when ra Yahoos are celebrating the murderous activities of the IRA in song, PROVO is strangely silent. I am sure it's the tight fitting balaclava that prevents him from railing and raging against his namesakes?

this (tu)

i knew cov would not let this pass unchallenged and people would do well to listen.

When will people realise that football is a job to earn money like every other job.It would be crazy to refuse a job and endanger your liveliehood. Most of work for people or in jobs that we dislike.

Our club didn't sign him although he was desperate to play for us just like Dalglish,McGrain,Lambert,McLeod and others who took the second best option to make money and win trophies.