My First European Match Away With The Rangers.

Pete_Rangers

If your not in the travel club then it will be hard to get a ticket for bears end

easy to get one for valencia end and move over to gers end

I'm not in the TC,mate.I don't know how easy it would be to get a ticket for the valencia end,but i heard one of the panelist on clyde 1 say that valencia have a 20,000 waiting list for season tickets but i don't know how true that is.

The Mestalla wasn't even full for the United game, IIRC, so you should get a ticket for the home end no bother. There was United fans in there a few weeks ago too so chances are you'll definitely get into the game.

The Mestalla wasn't even full for the United game, IIRC, so you should get a ticket for the home end no bother. There was United fans in there a few weeks ago too so chances are you'll definitely get into the game.

What about the Rangers end,do you think i would get 2 tickets for there or would that be a bit of a long shot?

No chance , you could always try to get into that end with your " home end " ticket

this was my plan until i eventually got my official ticket, i think it wouldve worked tbh.

im sure we'll hear on RM when we all get home as to how all the non official guys got on

If you get a home ticket, do the stewards not catch on if you move? <cr>

No really. Most of the foreign stewards (bar Bucharest) are so laid back it's unbelievable - especially the German ones.

Them and our stewards are like night and day.

You should get a ticket buddy. I did exactly the same thing for the Sevilla game last year. If its the same as Sevilla there will be two away ends. One for the official travel club - the other for the guys who have bought tickets over there

first away trip usually involves buying one of the regular away punters drink all day and the good news for you is -youve been allocated me - how lucky are you :D

Ok this could actually work,i will buy you drink all day then you will be steamboats.

Then i could persuade you to sell me your ticket,that's if you've got one! :D

Ok this could actually work,i will buy you drink all day then you will be steamboats.

Then i could persuade you to sell me your ticket,that's if you've got one! :D

He's not got one mate. He's flying to Valencia to pick up his ticket and give it to me for my ticketless mate.

He's a good dude.

why not join the travel club at start of season? was easy to get through it.

sorry its probz not what u want to hear.

I wasn't aware at the time i was going too go on a euro trip, and then i enquired about it, the TC said you had too join at the start of the season. :(