My First European Match Away With The Rangers.

Pete_Rangers

you must have a ticket for sunday if youre being rude to the guy dishing them out :D

I feel slighty better over Sunday.

Managed to get another 2 tickets for two regular non-members.

Still way way short for some others tho :disappointment: but every other person that gets to go, even 1 more is like a little victory.

How funny would it be if there was 21 tickets and Fishtank came out 22nd :D

Just kidding mate ;)

that happened before we had 25 ticket with 26 names so instead of drawing out 25 names we took out , and it was mine , but i got 1 up at parkhead

ive got 1 for sunday so i wont be in ballot

Mister C bus is at 11am for 11-15

that happened before we had 25 ticket with 26 names so instead of drawing out 25 names we took out , and it was mine , but i got 1 up at parkhead

The daft thing is, 1 in 26 odds never go in your favour. Quite substantial odds aswell lol.

That must of been gutting, If u think about it, had your bus drawn 25 tickets and the undrawn guy would have went without then you wouldve been 1st out the hat

A few sites have them down for £100-150 in the home end, ridiculous i know. If you have the money, big chance of getting a ticket :pipe: and get moved over ;):21:

No chance, you'll get one for €30ish from the Valencia ticket office. One of the guys on RM got an email back from the Valencia TO confirming everything except the price