So there is 3 games left, a possible 9 points up for grabs...

Mansion

It's do-able but also depends on other games as well. One thing that worries me is that Man U will need to be beat us to be sure of qualifying and if they win then it will put us in a tight spot in the Bursaspor game which I hate to say but can see that being a glorious failure. Gonna be so hard but I have a hunch we can do it.

4 or 6 points. Can see us losing away to Valencia but beating Man Utd and Bursaspor.

This is what i was thinking. (tu)

Unsure about Valencia, but i can see us beating Utd and Bursa, leaving us on 11pts.

Which leaves Valencia needing 7pts (no mean feat at all) and/or Utd needing 4pts (possibly 5, depending on whether it goes down to h2h/GD).

I think if we get 6pts from our final 3 games, we'd be extremely unlucky not to qualify! Infact, i think it would take Utd & Valencia drawing the final game at OT...

If only we had won tonight though, ahh if only! :sherlock:

How many points can we take?

Valenca (A) - Draw

Man Utd (H) - Lose

Bursas. (A) - Draw/Win

I think the Bursa game will be the crucial game. Can't see us beat man utd nor valencia.

Play the 5-4-1 attacking again and I seriously can't see why we couldn't take 9 points. As long as all our plays are fit.

Valencia away, we've shown we can outclass them, it'll be harder at their ground, but we can do it again. 1-0 Rangers.

Manchester United at Ibrox, play like last night and I think we could take them, they aren't on their best form at the moment, although I think they'll be the first team to score against us (bar edu :lol:) 2-1 Rangers.

Bursaspor, away, I don't want to take them for granted, away to a team like this will be tough, they'll want some dignity points in the group, but again, if it comes down to us having to win this match for 2nd place (even first if United fuck up bad) I think this team could take it to them. 3-1 Rangers. A hard fought 2 - 1, and a last minute goal to seal the deal.

There is a clear resilience and fight about this team this season, this is Rangers as we all know them. I can see them in the last 16.

Some people are giving Man Utd far too much respect. From what I've seen Valencia are a far better team. I still hope Man Utd pump them at Old Trafford right enough.

Valencia - draw, we shouldn't expect anything less.

Man Utd - win, our home games are where we should be taking all the points.

Bursaspor - win, they are a poor team and we should be going there for the win.