Edu goal in Sky HD

BelfastExile1873

What a belter of a goal. Was gutted for the man about the OG, though - fitba's a harsh mistress sometimes.

it was just our luck,he hit's the post scores a goal. then scores an OG. But what the fuck was he trying to do when he headered that ball.?

I felt as if we got beat after the game.

it was just our luck,he hit's the post scores a goal. then scores an OG. But what the fuck was he trying to do when he headered that ball.?

I felt as if we got beat after the game.

I know what you mean m8 - we really should have won it by a few. Still, I watched Mo's interview and on the OG he said his view was blocked until the last second and he simply saw the ball too late to react quickly enough. Unlucky, but that's fitba sometimes.

I know what you mean m8 - we really should have won it by a few. Still, I watched Mo's interview and on the OG he said his view was blocked until the last second and he simply saw the ball too late to react quickly enough. Unlucky, but that's fitba sometimes.

His view was blocked.? He headered it straight at our goal. this is the most i have ever been gutted about since Manchester.

It can happen to anybody as far as own goals go, even from the best of players, so although my heart sank when it hit the net,I'm not going to shaft Edu for that howler.

I was more concerned that his passing in the first 16 minutes was terrible, but then again, he wasn't on his own there....and how unlucky was he with that bullet that smacked the post doh

Glass half full/half empty time? :beer1: