My problem with papac in last nights system

GOAT

I think he had a nervy start, as did the entire team. Overall though, he had a terrific game.

Instead of being so critical why not dish out a bit of praise. I am not saying you are not entitled to have a moan, of course you are. Why not just try something different.

GOAT, you are one of the most pessimistic people i have EVER seen on these boards, i honestly can not remember the last good thing you had to say about us

moaning faced fucker :P

Id be a good manager because i dont accept anything but the best when it comes to rangers. We played well last night on the counter, papac had a good game but im entitled to tell it as i see it. Oh aye, were gonnae pump the tims on sunday.

Papac had a good game, i never said any differently but watch him when the whole defence pulls forward hes slower at reacting.

Perhaps just a little cautious, which isn't a bad thing considering our opponents last night. I have never really noticed it any other time.

Id be a good manager because i dont accept anything but the best when it comes to rangers. We played well last night on the counter, papac had a good game but im entitled to tell it as i see it. Oh aye, were gonnae pump the tims on sunday.

fair enough, i disagree with ya.

WATP

Papac had a good game, i never said any differently but watch him when the whole defence pulls forward hes slower at reacting.

Maybe he's been asked to come out slightly slower to provide cover incase the midfield loses possession and the ball comes back quickly and the defence is caught on on it's heels?

If it happened a number of times he must have been instructed to do it