The Battle fever has started!

Muiry12

I'm looking forward to this.. Just hope the midweek game doesnt affect us too much.. But I am feeling confident.. Bring it..!!!

I get what you mean Zeppo but had we gone into this game on the back of a doing in midweek i would be worried, but given how we played and the chances we are creating i am very confident indeed

My Battle Fever started 53 years ago when i was privileged to be born into a Rangers family in the Gallowgate of all places. But it taught me of their hatred of us and to never give an inch in hating those filthy, Manky, Scumbags right back in there scabby faces :crab flute: :crabflute: :chopometer:

I'm going through my usual mix of emotions. I'm always confident as hell up until the night before and the morning of the match before restoring my faith an hour or two before kick off. Bring them on!

I feel as confident as I'll ever feel before an Old Firm. Usually I'm a mix bag of nerves/excitement, maybe its because we played (and played well) during the week that I feel different, or its just this team in general.

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE THE BILLY BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:chopometer: :chopometer: :chopometer: :chopometer: :chopometer:

The big man's comments....

Weir insists the SPL champs hadn't given Celts a thought until after the final whistle sounded at Ibrox on Wednesday night.

He added: "We love these games. It is a quick turnaround but we wouldn't change it for the world.

"I'm sure Celtic would rather be involved in the Champions League as well.

"We've not really thought about them until now but you never really get away from the fact the Old Firm match is coming along. There's a special atmosphere about when it's close."

Link --->

Well said Davie. This is what a Rangers Captain is.

Early kick off here in Toronto. But it's special.

Up early, breakfast on, RTV hooked up to the TV, anticipation, can't sit down, screaming at the TV.... It's all good.

No other match on the planet comes remotely close.

And the best part? Hearing the full time whistle after we pump them 3-0. Then I'll sit back down.

WATP!

Pulled this from another forum, does what it says on the tin, they are Vhermin simples :crabflute::crabflute:

They are Vhermin, filth, the dregs of humanity, show them no mercy for they deserve none. Trample their ambitions into the dirt of their shamed stadium, humiliate them for the inbreeds that they are. Silence there murderous Scum followers for they are vile and tainted before the nation. Do this for the decent upright citizens of this country, let them squirm with embarrassment that they dared to challenge THE PEOPLE. Go home to your Rhat infested hovels, keep your Semtex dry for another day. You face men of honour on Sunday, we shall not shirk from obliterating your rank smell from our nostrils. Then go collect your pitiful handouts from our coffers, buy the junk you need to get through another defeat, lie in your gutter until the next time when we will be waiting for you again you excrement of hell.