Gazza In Drugs Swoop

minstral

I'm afraid that Gascoigne is past redemption, which is a terrible shame but not unexpected.

He has an illness and has no control over his addiction much in the same way that George Best and countless others have gone.

The pages of history are littered with flawed geniuses and Gascoigne is another name on the list.

I agree, you also know the police are just watching his every move and this will be on-going news item till he kills himself.

Sad to see and such a waste of talent. 003.gif

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy has an illness more serious than his addictions, they are a symptom of the mental illness he suffers from. As for people judging him for taking drugs.....stones and glass houses spring to mind.....

Never touched a single illegal drug in my life, so it's certainly not a case of that from myself.

What specifically IS his condition?

A feel really sorry for him in a way. He was my idol when i grew up and imo is one of the greatest midfielders to grace ibrox! Surley the press have had some sort of affect on his life with all the stuff that's been written over the years about his private life. Just hope he does recover but that hope is getting lower from what i've heard :(

The one man who can help him does not want to, Gazza himself.

As soon as he kicked his last ball in football it was pretty much going to head downwards, Gazza was feted all through his career, when the adulation stopped, calmed down, he really could not cope, i'm sure he has had the best of treatment and advice from various top doctors,surgeons, physio and phsycotherapists (sp) and more, if he cant take advice on board, he is past help.

He has an illness and has no control over his addiction much in the same way that George Best and countless others have gone

Those judging the man should try and remember this fact.

I have nothing but sympathy for his circumstance having been lucky enough to successfully shake off similar demons and none of this will change the joy I had in watching the man thrill us when playing for The Rangers.

Good luck gazza - I hope you find a way to peace in your life (tu)

We had the good times of gazza a world superstar playing for rangers and he played as if he was a kid from govan .

It was brilliant that he chose rangers mainly due to walter who brought him to ibrox. and for once we had a global star.

Couldnt the club try and help out in someway to help the lad out ?

It may not be our problem but you cant discard one of the best players to have played for us -it doesnt feel right to me

Some people you cant help out in life - but for fssake surely we can try more - or is it not our problem .

I hated gazza till he played for us and realised we had a genius in blue .

What pains is seeing this just going from bad to worst - the police are waiting to pick the pieces

and newcastle should be ashamed to let this happen . to their own.

We had the good times of gazza a world superstar playing for rangers and he played as if he was a kid from govan .

It was brilliant that he chose rangers mainly due to walter who brought him to ibrox. and for once we had a global star.

Couldnt the club try and help out in someway to help the lad out ?

It may not be our problem but you cant discard one of the best players to have played for us -it doesnt feel right to me

Some people you cant help out in life - but for fssake surely we can try more - or is it not our problem .

I hated gazza till he played for us and realised we had a genius in blue .

What pains is seeing this just going from bad to worst - the police are waiting to pick the pieces

and newcastle should be ashamed to let this happen . to their own.

I think Ally has tried. But would Rangers want a guy who takes drugs,and who is an alcoholic working for them.?