Nice Gesture From Rangers

Rangers have offered my partners family 2 tickets to the Celtic game on the 2nd of January.

She will be going to the game with her brother as her gran and grans sister, who lost her 16 year old son in the Ibrox disaster, are both in their mid 80s, so won't be at the game but will be attending the service on the 3rd of January.

Thought I'd share this with everyone as I think it is a nice gesture from Rangers and shows that they are still thinking about the families of those who lost their lives.

They say that character is illustrated by doing the right thing,for the right reasons, even when nobody is watching. This gesture typifies that statement. You won't hear Bain or Johnstone come out raving about all the good we're doing, they just quietly get on with it- doing it for the right reasons. Well done :clap:

Spot on mate. Well said!

They say that character is illustrated by doing the right thing,for the right reasons, even when nobody is watching. This gesture typifies that statement. You won't hear Bain or Johnstone come out raving about all the good we're doing, they just quietly get on with it- doing it for the right reasons. Well done :clap:

Couldn't have said it better mate (tu)

Class. Well said mate. Thats the rangers way!