Portsmouth

broxibear87

Gutted.

I was based there for 7 years, before they got in the EPL and used to love going to Fratton, even thought the locals didn’t really like us, they were cool with me as every single Pompey fan i ever met had a soft spot for The Rangers.

Gutted

What will happen in the Championship? All results v Pompey wiped and 4 promoted from League One this season?

I thought this but they are already 9? games in to the saeson, so how many points would the team from league one get? for them to start on 0 points would be unfair as they woudl be GUARANTEED to get religated

What will happen in the Championship? All results v Pompey wiped and 4 promoted from League One this season?

Would have a knock on effect from down the leauges.

The guy chris in my work is a pompey man and said they already have plans in place for a breakaway side, would it ever be the same tho?

I thought this but they are already 9? games in to the saeson, so how many points would the team from league one get? for them to start on 0 points would be unfair as they woudl be GUARANTEED to get religated

No team from League One would go up. There would be 23 teams in the Championship and they'd have to wipe all Pompey's results. 4 from League One would be promoted at the end of this season.

Pompey's administrator was just on the radio saying that this has been blown out of proportion and he's hopeful that a deal will be struck this coming week.

No panic yet!

They're probably just fed up hearing about Wayne Rooney and want to divert attention :lol:

If they do go into liquidation it will be a shame, especially since results were starting to get better.