Rangers confident

Every old firm game I'm nervous and I'm not sure which way the game is gonna go. This week i feel very very positive about the result. I'm confident were gonna do these cunts but i have that wee bit of doubt that sneaks in but I'm really confident were gonna win.

How does everyone else feel about this game? And i get the feeling from some Celtic fans that their worried.

Am I the only one who is nervous?

Im not being negative, nor am I underestimating our team, but this will be much harder than old firm's last season.

Lennin will pass on as much of his passion to his players as possible, Mowbray had no backbone at all, Lennin will make sure they are ready for a fight.

Rangers will definetly have the Battle Fever on though and thats why I think we'll edge it.

Not the most confident I've been, but I really really really want to beat this cunt lennin.

:chopometer: :chopometer:

As confident as I'll ever be before an Old Firm, which is weird consider we're playing at the Piggary and they've not dropped any points in the league. Come the day, Walter will get his tactics and team spot on again and we'll leave the Scumdome with 3 points.

Every old firm game I'm nervous and I'm not sure which way the game is gonna go. This week i feel very very positive about the result. I'm confident were gonna do these cunts but i have that wee bit of doubt that sneaks in but I'm really confident were gonna win.

How does everyone else feel about this game? And i get the feeling from some Celtic fans that their worried.

The same as you,but i haven't spoke to many celtic fans but the 1s i have are confident aswell.

Almost 40yrs since going to my first OF game, and I feel just as nervous now as I did then. Doesn't matter how we've been playing or how they've been, you can never underestimate the jammyness of these pricks when the day arrives. All week I've been putting things back in drawers ect. in the exact same position in case I jinx us.

It's pretty quiet across the road too though, they won't admit it but they know that if we play like we did on wed and they don't get a rub of luck (or help from their wee T*rrier ref), we'll pump them rotten. :21: :21: :21: :21:

my excitement and anticipation hasnt yet turned in to nerves but it will when i start sinking the cans at sunday breakfast.

i do expect a win for us tho, they really arent as good, all the irish luck (as a colleague of mine - whos kids are called brendan and aiden :wanker: - says), cannot change that.

:uk:

You just never know in these games.

One dive, one poor ref decision and the games can be turned on their heads.

I'm confident we will play well, but there's a chance that won't be enough if they get a few decisions their way.

I think there's more chance of them playing poorly than us.

A win either way could have massive repercussions in the next few weeks, so I'd take a draw but a win would be as sweet as ever, maybe even more so to see lemon greetin about it