Driving to ibrox

stevoGers

On wed night me and my mate came up for the valencia game! we came up from newcastle so came up the M74 from carlisle and onto the M8,,,then got stuck in traffic for almost an hour and half!! Just wondering if there are any other routes i.e would it be quicker to come of the M8 and go through the town?

Just made it in time for kick off and it was a bit too close of a shave for me and dont wanna miss the start of UTD game because of bloody traffic!!

Cant leave Newcastle any earlier aswell due to work commitments

Cheers

On wed night me and my mate came up for the valencia game! we came up from newcastle so came up the M74 from carlisle and onto the M8,,,then got stuck in traffic for almost an hour and half!! Just wondering if there are any other routes i.e would it be quicker to come of the M8 and go through the town?

Just made it in time for kick off and it was a bit too close of a shave for me and dont wanna miss the start of UTD game because of bloody traffic!!

Cant leave Newcastle any earlier aswell due to work commitments

Cheers

You could try going right to the end of the M74 and going in on London Road and then turning off at Bridgeton and going through the Gorbals. Then you can join the M8 where it's usually quiet.

Come off at barlinnine through blackhill, back end of royston rejoin M8 at royal then come back off straight away. You'll be running alongside it towards china town, come back on M8 at the kingston bobs yer uncle, If you dont know Glasgow this will mean nothing to you :pipe:

A1 route means basically going through edinburgh!! dont know Glasgow that well like,,just thought it mite have been quicker going throgh the town centre! Another time we came off the motorway at the wrong place and it took us down past the piggery,,would that way be quicker?

Come off at barlinnine through blackhill, back end of royston rejoin M8 at royal then come back off straight away. You'll be running alongside it towards china town, come back on M8 at the kingston bobs yer uncle, If you dont know Glasgow this will mean nothing to you :pipe:

I'd go for this too. Only thing with London road is you have to pass the Piggery. I'd go through Rutherglen then Shawlands.

Try Google maps