if u could score any goal for the rangers

allsim0512

its would be myself scoring in the 90th min in last game of the season us and celtic both have same points and its a winner takes all game

similar to stephen thompson's penalty in the 6-1 win on helicopter sunday :sherlock:

What a feeling it must have been to for Nacho to score the winning penalty to put us into the UEFA Cup final. The pressure must have been immense. I can only imagine.

That and any goal vs ra shellick. What a feeling that must be.

There's only one answer to this and it's wee Nacho's penalty in Florence. Never before, I don't imagine, has a single goal had such an impact on this club and it's fans.

Miller's header in the League Cup final last season was unbelievable and Mo Edu's last minute winner in the Old Firm game at Ibrox was incredible, but none of them touch Novo's. In my opinion, obviously.

I'd go for Novo's, but I'd also love to score the winner against the at Parkhead. I'd celebrate by performing a machine gun-like action towards their end.

EDIT Fuck it, Mo Edu's last minute winner against them at Ibrox and I'd celebrate by biting the end off an imaginery grenade and throwing it into the Broomloan stand.