***The Official bheggars v The Champions Thread***

Muff

Ignore all the shite about Lennon and his Misfits in the press, we are by far the better side. If we approach the game like we did against Valencia we should beat these bastards no bother.

McGregor

Broadfoot Weir Bougherra Papac

McCulloch

Naismith Edu Davis Weiss

Miller

NO SURRENDER!

Let's get McCulloch and Edu stuck in on Ledley from the first minute, get Weir to give Hooper a sneaky elbow in the face and get Miller down the side of that big baldy cunt!

It's time to put these bastards in their place and that wee scrote Lennon in his place. Over to you Sir Walter... Let's get the battle fever on!

I watched their match last weekend. I will say this (but my comments are qualified with the level of opponent).

Good going forward & very good @ set pieces. Terrible defending though. I can't think of one player in their starting 11 that we should fear. Set pieces though?: We need to be very, very careful. And we know they will be diving all about. And their Keeper is no Allan McGregor.

I think Big Lee is a must for this match.

Time to get ripped intae them. Like to see weiss start with miller and naismith providing the firepower. C'mon :crabflute:

imho, almost certain Weiss will start. He has shown in recent weeks he can track back. Also, he has shown he has the balls to play for The Rangers. Can't wait to see him running at that shambles of a back 4 they have. (tu):21:

imho, almost certain Weiss will start. He has shown in recent weeks he can track back. Also, he has shown he has the balls to play for The Rangers. Can't wait to see him running at that shambles of a back 4 they have. (tu):21:

Really hope you are right delamonty The boy could run rings round their defence. This is the most excited I've been before an OF game in many a year

Not felt this confident for a long time and can only envisage a Gers win, would be happy with the same team that should have beat Valencia as it would fuck them right up !!!

Anyway 2-0 Gers Miller and Naisy !!!

C'mon The Gers , WATP

This is the strangest I think I have ever felt before an OF match. Super confident yesterday (predicted 3-0), This morning, nervous and would take a nervy 1-0, now back to 3-0! Emotions are all over the place.

Doubt there will be much sleep tonight!

Not saying this is a must win, but we have to remember, they have won a lot of matches on the go under lemon going back to last year. It is imperative that this is stopped!

And, it will be.

Let the bheggars do all the worrying.

We have played the better football, scored more goals, have a better team, have a better manager, have kept Man Utd, Bursaspor and Valencia at bay and have the battle fever on.

Bring it on!

I watched their match last weekend. I will say this (but my comments are qualified with the level of opponent).

Good going forward & very good @ set pieces. Terrible defending though. I can't think of one player in their starting 11 that we should fear. Set pieces though?: We need to be very, very careful. And we know they will be diving all about. And their Keeper is no Allan McGregor.

I think Big Lee is a must for this match.

Maloney, Hooper and Stokes offer the most danger to us IMO.