***The Official bheggars v The Champions Thread***

Muff

Is that what the bigot said?

Yeah that was pretty much the jist of it.

Regarding the penalty he also said something along the lines of the referee had a look then thought about it for a while before giving it, which is a blatant lie. He pointed at the spot immediately following Mastrovic (?) crudely scything down Big Kirk.

Man, I can't believe I haven't posted here yet since our infatic win!! Great result, can't believe Lennon is being critical of the referee, was he watching the same game? Yeah the penalty was soft but it's our first since a while back at Parkheed.

It was his players who were doing the croppin', Samar-arse, Stokes and don't get me started on Loovens... :angry:

All in all, we're a better team...9 wins in a row!! Yas!!

!That's why we're champions!

So glad we never made a move for Joe Ledley - he is fcuking brutal!

When he signed for celtc some on here about had a heart-attack.

Playing for the scum seems to make any half decent player look awful!

The only players that looked decent for them was Ki and Izaguirre.

Thought Izaguirre was terrible, he's got pace, that's all. His passing is laughable.

Ki is a dirty bastard, who is as slow a player as I have seen, yet quick to dive. A complete and utter shitebag and it's about time someone rattled him knee high.

The Mexican ladyboy didn't look anything special, the defence is minging, and bar Gary Hooper, they are rotten. I just hope he continues to play Ki and Ledley in midfield, they are terrible.