***The Official bheggars v The Champions Thread***

Muff

Neil McCann is a fuckin' wanker !!!

Give him a break. Celtic fan spending one morning training with his boyhood club, after spending several years tearing them apart and scoring twice in the biggest GIRFUY since the signing of Mo Johnston. I'll let him off for this.

Switch on sky 4 and you'll see him training with the tims and having a nice wee giggle with them. The drink's maybe making me overreact :beer1:

aww whit! am just about to leave to go to my dads and watch it cause my sky isnt workin :( so until then .. :uk:

Give him a break. Celtic fan spending one morning training with his boyhood club, after spending several years tearing them apart and scoring twice in the biggest GIRFUY since the signing of Mo Johnston. I'll let him off for this.

Agree - he was a great player for us and seems a damn fine person, regardless.

Doesn't look like theres any team spirit in the Celtic dressing room, and the new guys were talking as if this is just another game.

They won't know whats hit them, and if they don't settle - we need to use our experience and start quick.

Celtic line up:

Forster

Wilson Majstorovic Loovens Izzaguire

Stokes Ki Ledley Maloney

Hooper Samaras

Having McCulloch is a good thing. He'll get rammed into Ki and Ledley right away and that will set us nicely.

no juarez? Good thing for us i think hes lennons best signing but that muppet cant seem to see that. With 5 in our midfield we should batter them at times. I am not too confident about our defence, i suspect we may have to come from behind again but that will just make the victory every sweeter. Hope theres no dodgy penalties offside decisions or anything because i want to see the scum fans squirming trying to make excuses when we beat them.