Platini at Parkhead tomorrow.?

Chick Young confirmed this, said that its to take the game in as a fan but he therefore recommends the fan behave themselves with their choice of lyrics though.

:lol:

As if Michel fucking Platini or any Johnny Foreigner at Uefa has a clue what any of our songs mean

They only listen to the t*rriers over here that go running to them every time we open our mouths

platini is a cunt who knows nothing about the game. he is happy to sit and watch money ruin our game of football. football is a working class game, enjoyed by all. now its just a game about riches. rant over.

Platini is the one in UEFA who is trying to implement changes to stop clubs from overspending on players. Granted it's targeted mostly at ending English domination in European comps but he's hardly content to watch money destroy the game.

platini is a cunt who knows nothing about the game. he is happy to sit and watch money ruin our game of football. football is a working class game, enjoyed by all. now its just a game about riches. rant over.

There is a wage bill cap coming in in 2012, Platini has been the one battling with everyone else to get things changed. Also I suspect that the three times European Footballer of the year knows a wee bit more about the game than you or I. ;)

Didn't know there was a wage cap coming in? Just thought clubs couldn't spend more than they make?

Yup they are seriously talking about it. Needs the clubs backing though and I guarantee Madrid and the like will spit the dummy oot.

I'd say the players would be more upset at a universal salary cap than clubs. Clubs like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Man Utd etc would still have the prestige to sign top players even without the money. Would it not be against European labour laws putting a cap on wages though? Come to think of it, I don't know how it works legally here or in the states either.

Platini is the one in UEFA who is trying to implement changes to stop clubs from overspending on players. Granted it's targeted mostly at ending English domination in European comps but he's hardly content to watch money destroy the game.

if this is true then fair play to him. tbh i was having a rant about the organisation as a whole - it just seemed easier to blame the main man. thanks for explaining it though.