Rudi Skacel

Thommo

I really wish we went for him this summer as he was a free. He scored a hat-trick today bringing his tally to 4 goals in 4 games. He scored something like 16 goals in 35 games in his first spell with Hearts in the 05/06 season. Although he is 31 now, he has proved he can still score in this league, great capture for Hearts (tu)

Thoughts?

I really wish we went for him this summer as he was a free. He scored a hat-trick today bringing his tally to 4 goals in 4 games. He scored something like 16 goals in 35 games in his first spell with Hearts in the 05/06 season. Although he is 31 now, he has proved he can still score in this league, great capture for Hearts (tu)

Thoughts?

He did absolutely nothing in his 4 seasons between Hearts

Where would he get into our team?

He did absolutely nothing in his 4 seasons between Hearts

Where would he get into our team?

He came to Hearts on loan from Marseille in the 05/06 season, scoring 16 goals in 35 games - not bad for a midfielder playing for a team outwith the OF so I can't really see how that's doing absolutely nothing. After that loan I'm sure it was made permanent but he played no games that season and signed for Southampton in July 06.

I'm not saying he would get into our starting XI week in, week out but he would have been a great option to have IMO (even if it was as back-up).

He came to Hearts on loan from Marseille in the 05/06 season, scoring 16 goals in 35 games - not bad for a midfielder playing for a team outwith the OF so I can't really see how that's doing absolutely nothing. After that loan I'm sure it was made permanent but he played no games that season and signed for Southampton in July 06.

I'm not saying he would get into our starting XI week in, week out but he would have been a great option to have IMO (even if it was as back-up).

think he meant hes done nothing between playing for hearts. everyone can see he's doing great at hearts. hearts gambled when they brought him back and its paying off, in hindsight maybe we could have gambled to sort our left midfield problem, but tbh im not too fussed.