Michel Platini at the game tomorrow

FalkirkBear

I was listening to sportsound today and they were of the opinion that Michel Platini was attending the game tomorrow.. Has this been confirmed anywhere else?

allo' allo 'monsieur blatteeeeerrrr,

jest to let vou know zat i 'av been asked to go to sellteeeek park on zunday to obzerve zee beeg bad proddeez and ze songs zey sing.

moi good freend meester liewell says zey are starting to sing ze beelly boys,and beeld moi gallows very loudly once more.

zees must stop now meester blatteeeer,zat is why i must go weeth my new sellteeek scarf on and put a stop to all zees beegotted activity

you agree non?

ze rangers are playing very well in coup de champeeons and we cannot reesk them getting to wemblee or god forbid dublin zis seeeson

sacre bleu ze thought of zis terrifies me.

jest to let vou know zat i 'av been asked to go to sellteeeek park on zunday to obzerve zee beeg bad proddeez and ze songs zey sing.

moi good freend meester liewell says zey are starting to sing ze beelly boys,and beeld moi gallows very loudly once more.

zees must stop now meester blatteeeer,zat is why i must go weeth my new sellteeek scarf on and put a stop to all zees beegotted activity

you agree non?

ze rangers are playing very well in coup de champeeons and we cannot reesk them getting to wemblee or god forbid dublin zis seeeson

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you agree non?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best post ave read on here in a long time. Top notch.

He is apparently going and its also that Hunger/Famine day going on.

Any bears going need to use their head what they sing, it reeks of a trap from the scum.

even if we sing it, he cant do shit. its not a UEFA game, but a SPL game so the only people who can interveane is the SPL and SFA. They even said that they cant do anything about the rasism in Russia as its a League Federation problem.

even if we sing it, he cant do shit. its not a UEFA game, but a SPL game so the only people who can interveane is the SPL and SFA. They even said that they cant do anything about the rasism in Russia as its a League Federation problem.

I'm not expecting punishment but this invitation is all about putting seeds in his mind for Champions League games where UEFA do have jurisdiction or putting pressure on the SFA to act against us for domestic games.

This is a trap set for us no doubt, it has Liewell's grubby mitts all over it.

Platini and Blatter head up two of the biggest organised crime organisations in the World - UEFA and FIFA.

spot on there pal, these two chunts are the most crocked little fuckers going around, if he does appear expect him to have a taig scarf on aswell, this certainly smells like a set-up for the gers fan tbh

i fuckin hate these two wee pricks as much as i hate the values of the piggery scum, i hope we fucken gut them today

now i'm fuckem pumped!!

GIRUYT WATP :crabflute: