Anyone else not feel confident about tomorrow?

andymc10

Im not saying we are going to lose its just I can't really feel confident as celtic have a whole new team and in a way so do we with the likes of naismith stepping up his game also with weiss we are a completly different team. So im not confident as I dont think you can judge how good we are opposed to last season when celtic were shite.

Anyway Celtic 0-3 Rangers :uk::P

I never feel confident going to their shitehole... think after the 5-1 defeat where that wee dick moravcik scored a double ( great player tho) ive just always been wary cause i was really confident going into that one, still i was young and impressionable..

Cltic have a whole new team, that has never played in one of these games.

All the best with that :crabflute:

i dont know if thats always a bad thing.. :( like i say, remember that wee cunt moravciks face when he scored and didnt have a clue what was going on really.... our boys know what its all about though

i dont know if thats always a bad thing.. :( like i say, remember that wee cunt moravciks face when he scored and didnt have a clue what was going on really.... our boys know what its all about though

Yes

Moravcik is one man

He was also a Slovakian Old Firm debutant who scored a cracker of a goal in a resounding win for his team.

Don't we have that tomorrow? :crabflute:

Has anyone even watched the bheasts this season?

I have, their fukin terrible. They can't cope with pace, their midfield and defence when faced with decent opposition (Braga, Utrecht) ties itself in knots.

The only time i have watched them was v braga. in portugal.

We have a team that has played together, won together, lost together, bled together and cried together. Half of their team have probably never even spoken to each other, let alone know what it means to play the Rangers. Fuck 'em. We're gonna absolutely batter them.

I never feel confident going to their shitehole... think after the 5-1 defeat where that wee dick moravcik scored a double ( great player tho) ive just always been wary cause i was really confident going into that one, still i was young and impressionable..

Apart from when you used to support them?

I really dont think we have anything to fear against the great unwashed. If we play the way we did against Valencia we will run & play them off the park. As mentioned on another post they will find it difficult to cope with our pace. It all comes down to hunger & belief, and we have more players in our squad who will be full of those things as they have a greater understanding of what the match is about & means. Also as I stated on a post yesterday concerning lennon, he is shitting himself, his comments yesterday show that. Rangers 3 - Scum 1. :uk:

:chopometer: :21: :chopometer: :21: :chopometer:

Has anyone even watched the bheasts this season?

I have, their fukin terrible. They can't cope with pace, their midfield and defence when faced with decent opposition (Braga, Utrecht) ties itself in knots.

i've seen a few of thier SPL games in the pub and the only frailty that come across in my opinion is thier 2 center halfs, if we can exploit them tomorrow, then we're on to a winner no problem, but dont kid yourself on, they have been playing some tidy football in the league and given the morra's game is at the sty, i'd take a point here and now, tomorrow will be a game and one which will decide who can become the stronger challenger for the title, a must win game for me, mon the Gers :21:

We have a team that has played together, won together, lost together, bled together and cried together. Half of their team have probably never even spoken to each other, let alone know what it means to play the Rangers. Fuck 'em. We're gonna absolutely batter them.

(tu)