WTF Is Neil McCann All About..........

Pete_Rangers

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The question is:Did peter work for ESPN?

Ive already answered that, how am i supposed to know, i dont care, that was not what was asked at first, and its not a question relevant to the conversation between Adam and I! He mentioned ESPN, not me! I think Your asking the wrong guy!

haha

I know the truth, you are a cock.Fact. :wanker:

I never battered my dad, swore at my mum, ripped my Rangers top apart and dumped my burd mate! Your the cock, if you want to be insluting! God knows why you have a problem with me, is it because i previously embarrassed you on another thread? haha Man up!

Ive already answered that, how am i supposed to know, i dont care, that was not what was asked at first, and its not a question relevant to the conversation between Adam and I! He mentioned ESPN, not me! I think Your asking the wrong guy!

haha

First of all,prove you are correct,once you do that"I WILL Apologize".

That is "FACT",dunder heid :happy:

Can you please answer what i posted!

or is that too much for you?

Your either retarded, slow or 12! I already have, if you bothered your arse to look back, you dont even need to read them, your question is answered ages ago in this thread.

Your not telling me what you want...............What about Peter McGurie as you put it? What about him?

This is getting boring now, your running rings around yourself

You are a bit of a Repetitive wank!

You said he was on sky,was he(peter martin)?

Is that it? OMG, AYE, Thats who he works for FFS!!!! I said so hours ago, before the game today! Whos the wank now if you want to have a slagging match! It was someone else who said he didnt work for them!

Helluva long way for a short cut!