WTF Is Neil McCann All About..........

Pete_Rangers

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your not right in the head. No sure what your game is, but if you cant handle the truth that Peter McGuire works for Sky then, you should call it a night.

Night night Pistol

I've watch you and OTHERS on hear!

Take a bow,cross,cross

Whatever stream I was on (FOX Sports or something) showed Lennon about 10 times in the first 20 minutes without showing Walter once. They also showed the celtic fans before the match without showing ours and showed Lennon celebrating after they scored but didn't show Walter after we did.

For clarity, PM is the guy that does naff - that should be scrapped pronto - in game (and maybe post match too, can't quite remember) interviews in ESPN while PM also does the post match for Sky.

I watched this and kinda hoped the reason they never joined the Rangers for training was more to do with the fact they were refused access to our pre-match training.

That makes more sense to me than to allow the TV cameras into your training sessions before such an important match.

If this was the case - then its another well done to Walter and his team.

I watched this and kinda hoped the reason they never joined the Rangers for training was more to do with the fact they were refused access to our pre-match training.

That makes more sense to me than to allow the TV cameras into your training sessions before such an important match.

If this was the case - then its another well done to Walter and his team.

Or maybe its because we didn't train during the week. Something Terry himself alluded to. Even if we did train I cant see WS allowing the cameras in before such a big game. Another pathetic attempt by the offended ones to get people to love them.

Or maybe its because we didn't train during the week. Something Terry himself alluded to. Even if we did train I cant see WS allowing the cameras in before such a big game. Another pathetic attempt by the offended ones to get people to love them.

Good spot,I had actually forgot I had read an article during the week and Walter said we weren't training.

I'll try and find it.

Before the Valencia game

He added: "We haven't been doing any training.

"We have just been loosening up, having a five-a-side and going over what we will be doing in the forthcoming game.

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3188022/Gaffer-taking-it-easy.html#ixzz13MqiyuZu