Lanky Ulster man

The Man From Ulster has never had a negative comment from me - Always knew he had it, just had to settle down and become a Rangers player, And he has!

Love the big guy, and hopfully, he'll just go from strength to strength now.

"He's Seven Foot

And He Plays The Flute

Kyle Lafferty"

Great again today big man. Playing great this season. and anyone who is going to leave negative comments can fuck off. take a bow big man. Take a bow.

He played great today, I'm so proud of him, he didn't react each time they tried to provoke him. :crabflute:

Did well tonight but still not convinced. He is a lot better than last year and there's a bit more purpose to his putting his body about than previously. Still has no delivery, can't tackle and bottles it too much. Wide left is just not the right position for him.

I must admit, i was one of his critics, but he has won me over this season.

Was fantastic today, never gave their defence any peace, kept hassling them which is exactly what i wanted too see from him.

Did well tonight but still not convinced. He is a lot better than last year and there's a bit more purpose to his putting his body about than previously. Still has no delivery, can't tackle and bottles it too much. Wide left is just not the right position for him.

GTF out of this thread your not welcome.

certainly improved this season. He does have some talent to be a good player for us but its his mentality that lets him down. Not sure he can cope with playing at such a big club who he supported growing up.